Yellow letters campaign/"subject to"/seller financing

Yellow letters campaign/"subject to"/seller financing

Lender · Vacaville, CA · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 21 votes

HI,

I'm looking for some help in regards to finding deals using yellow letters. Could anyone that has used this type of marketing campaign tell me if it worked for you and what list you used that was effective?

The other question I have is, what was your plan once a person called?  Were you planning on buying the property for cash, do a wrap or subject to, or seller finance?  Getting them on the phone is one thing, but converting them to being an actual seller is, instead of a tire kicker, is another thing. 

Finally, does anyone have a "subject to" or seller finance contract or where can I get one?

Thanks,

Jesse

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jesse Richardson:

    HI,

    I'm looking for some help in regards to finding deals using yellow letters. Could anyone that has used this type of marketing campaign tell me if it worked for you and what list you used that was effective?

    The other question I have is, what was your plan once a person called?  Were you planning on buying the property for cash, do a wrap or subject to, or seller finance?  Getting them on the phone is one thing, but converting them to being an actual seller is, instead of a tire kicker, is another thing. 

    Finally, does anyone have a "subject to" or seller finance contract or where can I get one?

    Thanks,

    Jesse

     While I appreciate your enthusiasm, there are legal and ethical considerations in doing Subject To & Wraps. I would strongly advise either finding someone locally doing what you are wanting to do or a local real estate attorney to help you through the process. Yes, it works and is a great tool. But, it is a more sophisticated approach that also requires an understanding of finance, credit, legal and mortgages. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jesse Richardson:

    HI,

    I'm looking for some help in regards to finding deals using yellow letters. Could anyone that has used this type of marketing campaign tell me if it worked for you and what list you used that was effective?

    The other question I have is, what was your plan once a person called?  Were you planning on buying the property for cash, do a wrap or subject to, or seller finance?  Getting them on the phone is one thing, but converting them to being an actual seller is, instead of a tire kicker, is another thing. 

    Finally, does anyone have a "subject to" or seller finance contract or where can I get one?

    Thanks,

    Jesse

    Good to meet you...

    Great advise above BTW.

    PM me and I will send you the agreement we use. It covers Sub2 and Seller financing... Wrapping I dont encourage and dont do... If you end up doing a wrap your closing company will fill out the documents for that transaction.

    Good hunting

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.