What do you like / dislike about TenantCloud property management software?

What do you like / dislike about TenantCloud property management software?

Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2015 · 267 posts · 76 votes

Hello! I am thinking about switching from Avail to TenantCloud for my one property in Indiana, and I 'd like to know what others think of it. 

Can you get good phone support when you need it? Is it worth the $15/month fee for one property ? 

Do they do a good job with seamlessly syndicating  your listing to Zillow, Realtor.com, Hotpads, etc?  

Are they efficient at doing the electronic payments from the tenant's account to the landlord's account?

Can you do the lease signing with an outside source (like docusign) but then use TenantCloud for everything else on the $15/month plan? 

Any replies would be appreciated! Thanks :) 

1Reply
79 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    I've been using TenantCloud for the past 2 years. Their policy changes including price increases, charging for every little thing as an "add-on", complicated GUI and the lack of fixes of known problems (posted by their "community" on a Facebook Group), and super slow ACH deposits (which take 10+ days!), I've decided to move on.

    I've signed up with innago.com and it's been working great so far. It was easy to setup, and my tenants had no problem getting setup via the invite email that they receive once they are added to a property/lease. This next month (July 1st) is the first month collecting rent with them, but so far it's been very easy to use- and the monthly cost is right ($0!) (they do charge a flat $2 for ACH, but tenants will pay that).

  • Rental Property Investor · Laurel, MD · Member since 2016 · 378 posts · 382 votes
    3y

    TenantCloud seems to be a hot topic, here is another posting about it.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    For 1 property I wouldn't even look at TC or any other software that charges a monthly fee.

    Like Dennis Laube we use Innago and haven't had any issue so far. My suggestion is for you to test out 2 or 3 software and see what works best for you. Good Luck.

  • Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2015 · 267 posts · 76 votes
    3y

    @Tim Miller Thanks for your input!  How many months have you been collecting rent on Innago.com? 

  • Property Manager · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2022 · 269 posts · 135 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dennis Laube:

    I've been using TenantCloud for the past 2 years. Their policy changes including price increases, charging for every little thing as an "add-on", complicated GUI and the lack of fixes of known problems (posted by their "community" on a Facebook Group), and super slow ACH deposits (which take 10+ days!), I've decided to move on.

    I've signed up with innago.com and it's been working great so far. It was easy to setup, and my tenants had no problem getting setup via the invite email that they receive once they are added to a property/lease. This next month (July 1st) is the first month collecting rent with them, but so far it's been very easy to use- and the monthly cost is right ($0!) (they do charge a flat $2 for ACH, but tenants will pay that).


     I've heard similar things as well. I use Innago and also agree that it's been working great! I'd highly recommend that than Tenant Cloud.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    TenantClooud, landload customer service team:
    Many times, when you call TenantCloud's customer service, the representatives may not have detailed knowledge about the specific programs or features. This can result in them being unable to provide the assistance needed.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y



    TenantClooud,
    Has anyone experienced issues with the late fee settings? I’ve set it up in the lease for each tenant, but it’s not collecting the late fees.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.