property Management Softwear or App. to help manage my properties

property Management Softwear or App. to help manage my properties

Member since 2023 · 25 posts · 6 votes

Can someone please recommend a software for property management? Im having a real hard time with rentredi, I  was supposed to have a cession with someone and never called me, while I blocked my schedule for it. I try to open an account and now i have a block that they cant for some reason get back to me and solved the problem. its being over a month with the back and forth of emails and phone calls. i need someone reliable and trust worthy. 

I appreciate all your help

thanks











0Reply
24 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mackaylee BeachPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 492 votes
    3y

    INNAGO - is simple and easy to navigate through. Not only does it assist with lease agreements and collecting monthly rent payments - but you are also able to market your properties and compete screening. 

  • Member since 2023 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    thank you so much

  • Melanie ThomasBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Antonio · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 489 votes
    3y

    RentVine has top notch customer service. We switched from Appfolio who's customer service was non existent. Wish we would have switched a lot sooner. Good luck & happy investing!

    RentWerx Property Management4.73304 Reviews
  • Ed BaronePro Member
    Saratoga Springs, NY · Member since 2018 · 109 posts · 56 votes
    3y

    Lilian,

    I have asked our Head of Support, Tyson, to reach out directly to you and get this cleared up.

    That should not have happened and I will address this immediately.

    Ed Barone

    Co-founder, RentRedi

  • Ed BaronePro Member
    Saratoga Springs, NY · Member since 2018 · 109 posts · 56 votes
    3y

    Lilian

    I have asked our Head of Support, Tyson, to reach out directly to you and get this cleared up.

    That should not have happened and I will address this immediately.

    Ed Barone

    Co-founder, RentRedi

  • Rental Property Investor · Cherry Hill, NJ · Member since 2015 · 626 posts · 495 votes
    3y

    Hello,

    I just saw your post.  I recently posted on the systems that I use to manage my property.  There are many free options out there that aren't as cumbersome.  Please see the below thread and I hope this helps.

    Property Management Stoftware (biggerpockets.com)

  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    @Lilian Gonzalez

    Doorloop, Hemlane, Innago, RentRedi, Stessa, Avail, Apartments.com, TenantCloud, TurboTenant, Buildium

    Logical Property Management4.9454 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.