Property manager feedback

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Adam BartomeoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    They are one of my competitors. I don't ever bad mouth anyone, just give facts. They do ok... nothing special. They work mostly with SFH which are mostly Mom and Pops, not investors. They tend to rent places on the lower end of market rent. I have never really heard anything bad about them, which means they are probably better than 90% of the PM's out there or that their smaller size keeps them under the radar.

  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi Adam! 

    I appreciate your honest feedback. Are you currently accepting new SFH for your PM side of the business?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.