Insurance Broker in Boston for Multifamily property

Insurance Broker in Boston for Multifamily property

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

My home insurance cost went up significantly and looking to shop-around. Do people have experience doing so and have they been successful? Approximately cost went up 20% 

Does anyone have a broker recommendation?

0Reply
34 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Casey HoweBusiness Member
    Property Manager · South Shore South Coast Cape Cod, Metro South · Member since 2019 · 31 posts · 16 votes
    1y

    We use Joe at Ironside Insurance.

  • Casey HoweBusiness Member
    Property Manager · South Shore South Coast Cape Cod, Metro South · Member since 2019 · 31 posts · 16 votes
    1y

    https://www.ironsideig.com/about-us/

  • Real Estate Agent · Melrose, MA · Member since 2016 · 99 posts · 41 votes
    1y

    Hey @Ana Escudero! I've experienced the same with my properties over the past couple of years. I can definitely provide a recommendation. I'll send you a message as I tried to post his contact info but BP didn't let me post it.

  • Rod HanksBusiness Member
    Insurance Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 743 posts · 462 votes
    1y

    @Ana Escudero 

    Property insurance renewals have been challenging the past few years, but there’s some stability with carriers heading into 2025. While rates may not decrease, the significant double-digit increases should level off. With property insurers’ profitability and trade combined ratios improving, we can expect some relief soon. Feel free to reach out—I’d be happy to assist!

    Rod Hanks Insurance4.9155 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.