San Diego / Imperial Beach Property Manager recommendations

San Diego / Imperial Beach Property Manager recommendations

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hi all,

I've got a SFH rental in Imperial Beach that I've had for a few years. I've been using Belong Homes for property management, and overall I'm not that satisfied with their service.

I'm looking for a new property manager and would love referrals if anyone is willing to share.

It's a nice place with few problems, so I think this would be a good pickup for a good PM. I just hat dealing with Belong because they don't give you a single point of contact, so you're constantly dealing with random new people and the communication is pretty terrible as a result.

Appreciate your help!

-Charlie

1Reply
116 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.