Post your available tickets HERE

Post your available tickets HERE

Alicia MarksPro Member
Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes

Hello everyone! BPCON 2022 is officially sold out, but we know plan can change. If you have a ticket, please post it in this thread. When it is sold, please quote your original post and say "SOLD" in caps in the response. This will help keep track of who has tickets and who is still looking. If we are able to open any additional ticket, they will be posted here as well, but we are not expecting to have any more availability on our side. Looking forward to a great event!

24Reply
949 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 19 votes
4y

It sounds like we just need to start a networking event around the corner for us that didn't make it in time!

See this reply in the discussion

404 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:

    Hi everyone, I got one ticket available for BPCon. If anyone is still looking, please let me know. 


     Hi Andrew,

    If your ticket has not sold yet, I'll pay a premium and send you my notes.  Thank you for your consideration.

    - Cameron

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:

    Hi everyone, I got one ticket available for BPCon. If anyone is still looking, please let me know. 


    I am also interested and have sent a DM as well. Thanks - and good luck to everyone still hoping to score a ticket! Hope to be there and meet all of you!

  • New to Real Estate · San Marcos, CA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:

    Hi everyone, I got one ticket available for BPCon. If anyone is still looking, please let me know. 


     HI Andrew,I would like to buy the ticket if it still available! Selina 9095366910

  • Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Look for 2 tickets, text (909) 904-3962. 

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    We had a last minute change in plans and now cannot attend BPCon - 2 tickets available. 

  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hello! I'm looking for one ticket. Let me know, thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 20 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jennifer Fairchild:

    We had a last minute change in plans and now cannot attend BPCon - 2 tickets available. 

    Hi Jen!  I'm interested in one of them if it's still available :). 650-207-1873.  Thanks!
  • Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Looking for 2 tickets. Text (909)904-3962 if you have any available. Thx

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jennifer Fairchild:

    We had a last minute change in plans and now cannot attend BPCon - 2 tickets available. 

     I’ll take them both! 6363283229

  • Lucie CookPro Member
    Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jennifer Fairchild:

    We had a last minute change in plans and now cannot attend BPCon - 2 tickets available. 


     I can buy your ticket!

  • Lucie CookPro Member
    Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Just need one though, but will buy 1 immediately

  • Lucie CookPro Member
    Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jennifer Fairchild:

    We had a last minute change in plans and now cannot attend BPCon - 2 tickets available. 


     6036866164

  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jennifer Fairchild:

    We had a last minute change in plans and now cannot attend BPCon - 2 tickets available. 


    Hey Jennifer! I’ll buy the other ticket. Let know 714-315-6057 

  • Lucie CookPro Member
    Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I will be in San Diego anyway, if you have a ticket let me know, Lucie 603-686-6164

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:

    Hi everyone, I got one ticket available for BPCon. If anyone is still looking, please let me know. 


     Sorry, this ticket has been taken. I misjudged the demand thinking this close to the conference it would be rather low. Good luck to everyone finding a ticket

  • Real Estate Agent · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2022 · 36 posts · 22 votes
    4y

    @Jennifer Fairchild Hi Jennifer. I would be happy to purchase one from you. My number is 405-323-6562

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jennifer Fairchild:

    We had a last minute change in plans and now cannot attend BPCon - 2 tickets available. 


     SOLD

  • Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hi. I’m looking for 2 tickets. Please text (909)904-3962 and let me know. Thx

  • Ashley OwensPro Member
    Architect | Developer · Ayer, MA · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 21 votes
    4y

    Hi @Suzanne Cedre. I see you posted you're looking for 2 tickets. Is that still the case? I have 2 pro tickets for sale. Text me or DM me if anyone is still looking. 508-340-1210. We had a last minute change of plans.

  • Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Hi, anyone selling or trying to offload their tickets? Willing to pay for the ticket and to recoup all your expenses

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hi - still looking for 1 ticket. Please let me know, thanks! 9255869985

  • Rental Property Investor · Buena Park, CA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I’m looking for one ticket, if anyone has one that can’t make it please let me know 5628337846. If anyone isn’t able to make a day, I’d also be interested in a possibly buying the day you can’t go. Find an excuse or a way!

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    If anyone needs a hotel room, I have a reservation for a room with two queen beds, arrival Oct 2, departure Oct 4. Feel free to dm or text, +1 619 708 3721. 

  • Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2020 · 85 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    Please help..

    My wife finally said yes to go and check out the real estate thing.

    Need 1 ticket for her.

    Please help me scale to get my wife involve..

    Text or call 562-303-2977

  • Karl DentonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Mansfield, CT · Member since 2021 · 225 posts · 131 votes
    4y

    If anyone looking to split a room I have 2 queens from October 1st to the 5th! Text me 8606551868, I’m also arriving today at midnight and pulling a all nighter crunching numbers and working on real estate at a local Starbucks! Message me if your here early and looking to connect! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.