Anyone interested in a friendly meet up dinner at BPCON?

Anyone interested in a friendly meet up dinner at BPCON?

Devin PetersonBusiness Member
Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 667 votes

Hi All,

I am super excited for this year's BPCON. It will be my third one - they are always a great time. I usually like to plan a spontaneous dinner with a bunch of new faces to help make the most of the event. The invite is really open to anyone that is in attendance and would like to meet other investors. We have done breakfast, dinner, small workouts and break out sessions. If this is something that interests you text me and feel free to invite any one else you know is going to be in town for BPCON 2025!

1Reply
65 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · AZ · Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    On the fence about attending! If I go, I'm definitely willing to meet up!

  • Shuff MauldinPro Member
    Investor · MS AL TN, GA · Member since 2019 · 70 posts · 45 votes
    1y

    Im up for it. Ill text you. - Shuff 

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    I would love to join. Please add me. 

    I will send you a text. 

    Cheers

    Oxana

  • Rental Property Investor · Rocklin, CA · Member since 2018 · 42 posts · 9 votes
    1y

    it looks like ill be there. reach out, 5305158072

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.