Sorry for my very delayed response. I did not contact anyone. I did receive an email 14OCT from Frederic Robinson about filling up a survey. You should receive one too. It was advised not to share to anyone, but if you have already in contact with Charles Adams, you should receive it.
SEC Charges Accountant for Role in Mobile Home Investment Scheme
ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDING
File No. 3-21547
August 7, 2023 - The Securities and Exchange Commission today
instituted settled administrative and cease-and-desist proceedings
against Lawrence White, CPA, the former part-time Chief Financial
Officer for Outstanding Real Estate Solutions, Inc. ("ORES"), for
preparing false and misleading correspondence to investors in a
xxxx fraudulent mobile home investment scheme.
According to the SEC's Order, ORES is a Texas-based company that
claimed to specialize in the fixing and flipping of mobile homes through
xxx investor funding. The Order finds that ORES did not own the vast
majority of mobile homes that it represented to investors that it would
fix and flip. Instead, ORES paid investor returns from the funds raised
from other investors. According to the Order, between May and July 2021,
White, at the request of ORES's CEO, drafted and signed letters to
investors that contained false and misleading information. The Order
finds that White signed these letters as ORES's part-time CFO, or using
his CPA designation, but did not verify whether the statements were
accurate.
Without admitting or denying the findings, White consented to the
SEC's Order finding that he willfully violated Section 17(a)(3) of the
Securities Act of 1933 (Securities Act), and he agreed to pay a $60,000
civil penalty. White is denied the privilege of appearing or practicing
before the Commission as an accountant, with the right to apply for
reinstatement after three years.
In a separate proceeding filed in district court on May 31, 2023, the
SEC charged, among others, ORES and its CEO and founder Chimene Van
Gundy with violating Sections 5(a), 5(c), and 17(a) of the Securities
Act and Section 10(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (Exchange
Act) and Rule 10b-5 thereunder. SEC v. xxx Chimene Van Gundy, et al., No.
5:23-cv-700 (W.D. Tex. Filed May 31, 2023). The SEC seeks permanent
injunctions, disgorgement with pre-judgment interest, civil penalties,
against ORES and Van Gundy, and an officer-and-director bar against Van
Gundy in that litigation.
Do anyone have any updates about our investments from the receiver Charlie Adams? Have anyone already completed the ORES Survey by Frederic Robinson on behalf of Charlie Adams? I am wondering if the email I received on 14OCT is legitimate. Did anyone also receive the ORES Survey from this person?
Sorry for my very delayed response. I did not contact anyone. I did receive an email 14OCT from Frederic Robinson about filling up a survey. You should receive one too. It was advised not to share to anyone, but if you have already in contact with Charles Adams, you should receive it.
Hi everyone. I hope I'm not too late to the party, but I'm currently working on a documentary on the "Mobile Home Queen" and her accomplices. I've managed to compile a lot of information online about her Ponzi scheme from various sources. Some of your quotes from this thread will be used as supporting material in the production.
As some of you may have guessed, a lot of information about her has been removed since her case came to light so it's sort of difficult to piece this story together
If anyone has any information they'd like to share that would help paint a clearer picture of her actions and the damage she's caused, please reach out to me. I'd love to chat with some of the actual victims of these terrible people.
Sorry for my very delayed response. I did not contact anyone. I did receive an email 14OCT from Frederic Robinson about filling up a survey. You should receive one too. It was advised not to share to anyone, but if you have already in contact with Charles Adams, you should receive it.
Hi everyone. I hope I'm not too late to the party, but I'm currently working on a documentary on the "Mobile Home Queen" and her accomplices. I've managed to compile a lot of information online about her Ponzi scheme from various sources. Some of your quotes from this thread will be used as supporting material in the production.
As some of you may have guessed, a lot of information about her has been removed since her case came to light so it's sort of difficult to piece this story together
If anyone has any information they'd like to share that would help paint a clearer picture of her actions and the damage she's caused, please reach out to me. I'd love to chat with some of the actual victims of these terrible people.
Michael Trofimoff, age 61, resides in Dillard,
Georgia. Trofimoff is the owner and founder of Viridis Holdings LLC,
doing business as Georgia Mobile Home Investing ("GMHI"). Trofimoff has
never been registered with the Commission in any capacity.
Santos Kidd, age 54, resides in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Kidd is the CEO of Kina'ole Financial Services, LLC, an entity that
claims to help homeowners achieve their financial goals through debt
elimination and wealth acceleration. Neither Kidd nor Kina'ole Financial
Services has ever been registered with the Commission.
Maria Tosta, age 48, is a former resident of New
Braunfels, Texas and Dallas, Texas. Tosta is the former Vice President
of Sales for ORES and was responsible for bringing in investors. Tosta
has never been registered with the Commission in any capacity.
From court appointed receiver dated April 26, 2024.
As many of you know I was appointed as the Court Appointed Receiver for Outstanding Real Estate Solutions Inc. and Ms. Chimene Van Gundy. We have recently submitted new documents to Judge Waldrip, Comal County District Judge for a hearing date of May 13, 2024. All documents going forward will be located at the following website (https://www.ores-receivership.com). If you know someone who hasn’t spoken with me, my ask is that you please have them fill out the contact form on the website and I will reach out to them directly. It is extremely important that we get all claims submitted soon for investors.
There will be additional court filings in the coming weeks. Please check back to the website periodically for updates.
Charlie
Charlie Adams | CEO
Sentry Strategy, LLC
From court appointed receiver dated April 26, 2024.
As many of you know I was appointed as the Court Appointed Receiver for Outstanding Real Estate Solutions Inc. and Ms. Chimene Van Gundy. We have recently submitted new documents to Judge Waldrip, Comal County District Judge for a hearing date of May 13, 2024. All documents going forward will be located at the following website (https://www.ores-receivership.com). If you know someone who hasn’t spoken with me, my ask is that you please have them fill out the contact form on the website and I will reach out to them directly. It is extremely important that we get all claims submitted soon for investors.
There will be additional court filings in the coming weeks. Please check back to the website periodically for updates.
Charlie
Charlie Adams | CEO
Sentry Strategy, LLC
A message to you Chimene and I hope you see this! You are an absolute loser for defrauding thousands of investors for your own gain! and you lie about it! Cant even make an honest living without having to lie a TOTAL lie! Pathetic! With as many people you lied to just to live a good life for yourself you should be EXTREMELY ashamed! How embarrassing to need to use people just to move up in life! What a great legacy you created for your kids! I hope you get everything you deserve and more!!!!
‘Queen of Mobile Homes’ Owes SEC Nearly $14 Million, Court Says
The
SEC**** is entitled to a default judgment against a Texas woman who
allegedly ran a mobile home investment scam, a federal court said in
ordering almost $14 million in disgorgement, interest, and penalties******
Chimene Van***** Gundy is also subject to injunctions prohibiting her participation in the offer or sale of securities, Judge Fred Biery said in the order docketed Thursday in the US District Court for the Western District of Texas.
The Securities and Exchange Commission *****alleged
that Van Gundy, who marketed herself as “the Queen of Mobile Homes,”
ran an $18.5 million Ponzi scheme, using the investors’ money ...
Looks like Chimene owes them a lot of money, but where is ours!
Bank records obtained by Adams show more than a dozen payments totaling just less than $1 million DOLLARS went from Van Gundy’s company’s account in 2017 to pay builder Vintage Estate Homes and for the down payment to a title company. Chimenes company was known as Outstanding Real Estate Solutions Inc