Votes
Kellis Landrum
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Jason Hartman- Platinum Properties

Kellis Landrum
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted May 29 2015, 13:28

I ran across Jason Hartman's website/podcast and am intrigued. Is there anyone here who's bought properties from his company that could share their positive or negative experience with me?

For what it's worth, everyone on BP seem to have a good opinion of Chris Clothier's company as well. I'm also considering that as an option.

Just for background info about why I'm interested in turn key rentals- 

I have not bought real estate before (I live in Los Angeles, crazy expensive), but I like the concept of buying and holding rentals much better than stocks, bonds, or mutual funds. Since I have no experience buying or managing property, this turn key option seems like it might be a good way to learn without necessarily having to jump into the deep end. It looks like many of you Real Estate Professionals like to buy distressed properties to rehab and flip or rent, but that might be a bit of a stretch for my first purchase. 

As a side note: I'm interested in the Atlanta market. Lots of film and TV production has moved from LA to ATL, so I now have several friends who've moved out there. I'd like to do some due diligence on houses, and since I have a few places to stay this seems like a good location to start.

Loading replies...