Lima One Rental30

Lima One Rental30

montgomery, AL · Member since 2014 · 99 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone closed on the Rental30 program, I have been in contact with the company since May 1st and sent all my documents to the on the 20th of May. The program states that it takes 2 weeks to close, but I have to call them for information. Just want to know if anyone has closed yet.

Thanks 

Jay

0Reply
73 views

Most Popular Reply

Rehabber · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2013 · 864 posts · 510 votes
11y

Lima One is a lender out of Atlanta, they're the real deal.  They just released the rental30 program May 1st and got bombarded with apps.  They hired several people to handle the increased demand anticipated from the rollout and it just wasn't enough.  

They aren't letting brokers sell it yet because they cant handle the volume right now.  If you're taking more than two weeks its just because of the new program being so popular and overloading their capacity, plus I'm sure with it being so new they are working out the kinks in the underwriting and such.  I can 100% vouch for them being a valid lender, though.  They are my main competitor here in Atlanta.

They are good people, I know a lot of those guys.  I'm surprised they aren't keeping you in the loop, they are usually extremely good to work with.   I've got better rates through other lenders on Hard Money, so dont send anything through them, but wouldn't hesitate to use them if the deal fit.

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · NY · Member since 2013 · 844 posts · 350 votes
    10y
    Justin Thompson Chris Wilhoit What about start a line of credit program? A lot of us on here would love to have a program like that.
  • Real Estate Broker · Fort Washington, MD · Member since 2012 · 83 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Submitted my docs- havent located a property maybe Im working backwards, but was looking for a "Yeah, hurry up and buy". Moved on to a HELOC with my Credit Union.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.