Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
I used a lead propeller site for over a year with no luck. I decided to try to go the oncarrot way and see if there content packs would help out at all. It's been a few months. I just had someone go through and fill out my forms but it was off of my DM campaign. The main reason I set up the site was so our company would appear if searched on Google.
Do you guys get any organic leads?
I talked to someone up there about PPC and he couldn't really give me an answer on what I should expect to spend.
Wholesaler · Whippany, NJ · Member since 2009 · 412 posts · 183 votes
10y
Hey @Ryan Dossey said you have to take this strategy as a long term play. Focus your efforts on getting a handful of keywords ranked in the top 5 results of google searches. The longer your site is around and the more keywords you have ranked the more leads you will get.
It took me about 5 months before I saw my first leads and another 4 to 5 months after that before I got a consistent 10 to 15 leads per month.
Just remember that even though the investor carrot sites are awesome and they come with content, you have to put in the time and effort to get it ranked and see results.
Customize the included content
Write some of your own articles that are specific to your target location
Do the on and off page SEO that Investor Carrot provides tutorials for
Investor · Roseburg, OR · Member since 2014 · 141 posts · 149 votes
10y
Hey @Ryan Dossey! Hope all is well man! Welcome aboard Carrot by the way!
We're here for ya man.
A few things:
1) Are you applying any of our SEO training from our Mastermind Calls or the 3 Lead Per Day Training to get those rankings up? Our websites make ranking in organic search much easier vs. going it alone but it still takes work, especially in competitive markets.
2) Indy is a competitve SEO market. SEO is a long-term strategy in competitive markets but once it takes hold it's the highest ROI strategy that is bringing in the 20k+ leads a month our members are pulling in right now. In the Indy market, applying our SEO training from the 3LPD and hitting us up on mastermind calls for strategic help will likely take 5-7+ months to hit the top 3 spots or so. The top 3 spots are really where you're aiming... and we can help you get there man! Just takes patience and following our plan.
3) Have you had a chance to hop on any of our mastermind calls or 1 on 1 strategy calls? We're here to help dive into your specific sites, your market, and give you a gameplan to get there.
We're glad to have you Ryan!
SEO isn't immediate, it takes work, but we help make it easier for you and our team is here for ya!
Hit me back on your answer to the first point above and I'll dive in and help you man.
First off I really appreciate you reaching out personally. That's huge to me. I like the time frame you outlay. I haven't even heard of some of the things you're discussing.
I have set up a custom domain, custom logo, favicon, updated some of the text, added it to our marketing materials, and scheduled content packages.
Feel free to shoot me a PM. You've done right by me.
Wholesaler · Whippany, NJ · Member since 2009 · 412 posts · 183 votes
10y
Hey @Ryan Dossey said you have to take this strategy as a long term play. Focus your efforts on getting a handful of keywords ranked in the top 5 results of google searches. The longer your site is around and the more keywords you have ranked the more leads you will get.
It took me about 5 months before I saw my first leads and another 4 to 5 months after that before I got a consistent 10 to 15 leads per month.
Just remember that even though the investor carrot sites are awesome and they come with content, you have to put in the time and effort to get it ranked and see results.
Customize the included content
Write some of your own articles that are specific to your target location
Do the on and off page SEO that Investor Carrot provides tutorials for
I've been using Investor Carrot for a over 2 years now. I live in NJ so my market is pretty competitive as well. In a typical month I get roughly 50 leads from my site and that has slowly grown over time.
Like @Trevor Mauch said you have to take this strategy as a long term play. Focus your efforts on getting a handful of keywords ranked in the top 5 results of google searches. The longer your site is around and the more keywords you have ranked the more leads you will get.
It took me about 5 months before I saw my first leads and another 4 to 5 months after that before I got a consistent 10 to 15 leads per month.
Just remember that even though the investor carrot sites are awesome and they come with content, you have to put in the time and effort to get it ranked and see results.
Customize the included content
Write some of your own articles that are specific to your target location
Do the on and off page SEO that Investor Carrot provides tutorials for
Hope that answers your question
-Scott
Thank you very much! Are those leads organic or PPC?
I really appreciate it. I spent thousands on PPC and never got a deal. I'll only do organic.
I only limited myself to organic because I didn't have the cash for PPC. I wouldn't throw that strategy away. You may have spent thousands but think of what you have learned. Perhaps hire someone to run your PPC ads. From what I hear there is a fine line between killing it with PPC and wasting money and the difference is experience. Just my 2c.
So.... Looks like I'm eating my words. Just had someone fill out the form on my site. They called me after a Google search about selling their home in my market.... Well done guys.