Big Money Real Estate Solutions - Fact or Fraud?

Big Money Real Estate Solutions - Fact or Fraud?

Commercial Office Investor · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Has anyone heard of Big Money Real Estate Solutions out of Littleton, Co ?? They are an investment partnership firm looking for investors to partner with, utilizing their capitial for property purchases. I won't bore you with the details other than they put up all the money for mutilple purchases based on your "buy-in" amount. I have some concern that this may be a scam?? They claim they have close to $1 billion in capital available. If they had that kind of capital I beleive their website woud be a little more professional?? I am questioning the integrity of the people I am dealing with? Here is their website:

http://www.bmrealestatesolutions.com

Can anyone give me any insight of these folks??

I am looking for capitial to fund some very profitable transactions that I don't have the cash for.....

0Reply
134 views

Most Popular Reply

Jeff TumbarelloPro Member
Real Estate Broker · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 323 votes
16y

I always enjoy when the one post references show up :)

PS the name is a red flag. real big money would not have that for a name. It would be something much more clever.

See this reply in the discussion

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Fort Pierce, FL · Member since 2009 · 221 posts · 95 votes
    16y

    Cold.... that's just cold, Josh!

  • General Contractor · EL PASO, TX · Member since 2010 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    16y

    I am very happy that I became very informed about Big Money Real Estate Solutions (aka BM Real Estate Solutions/BMRES), through all of you. I confirmed my suspicions. Here is what Chris Stevens said when I suggested that the company escrow my $6500, and that they comply with Texas State law (a $25k bond made payable to Texas to do this type of business):
    RE: Attention Christopher Stevens
    ...
    From:
    [REMOVED]
    ...
    Add to Contacts
    To: K DANIEL
    Unbelievable you are asking me to change the way we do business?Tell your lawyer when he OWNS his OWN real estate company they can run it the way They want.Good luck!

    Christopher Stevens, Mike Brown, Romero, all of you have been exposed. I am reporting them to BOTH the Colorado and Texas Attorney General's Office and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). By the way, here is BMRES's Guide (link): [REMOVED]

  • Investor · Westminster, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    Joshua Dorkin, aka Sherlock Holmes, GREAT JOB. My mother was a Mod for another board, and when I logged in with her account, the IP address showed up under the posters name whenever they posted. She told me that I would be surprised how many different posters had the same IP address.

    As a side story, my son called me up the other day and wanted to borrow some money. When I asked why, he said that he wanted to get involved with this "unnamed" program. I gave him one simple rule, if any opportunity wanted money up front, IT WAS A SCAM. Companies like MK or TW asks you to buy product up front, and I am OK with that, but giving money up front just for the 'right to sell' something is a SCAM!!!

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    16y

    If you send my ONLY $5000, I'll give you all the secrets to become a multimillionaire. Rich

  • Altus, OK · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 690 votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Rich Weese:
    If you send my ONLY $5000, I'll give you all the secrets to become a multimillionaire. Rich


    Does that come with a money back guarantee :mrgreen:
  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Financexaminer:
    Hi, well, I guess you could go with Karl here, on his first post, or call the Department of Finance in Co. Might give the Attorney General a call too! If there is anything going on, they may have insight, if they don't they might look into it. Bill


    Geeez! I can't believe I did that, I meant Mark, not Karl, a firt time poster advocating using someone claiming to have a billion......that is at least PUFFING and that is a good indication that you are getting SCAMED! Gross exagerations are a good indicator of the type of people you could be dealing with.....glad I cought this!
  • Member since 2010 · 1 post · 0 votes
    15y

    I am a general contractor located in Norhtern Virginia where there are hundreds, if not thousands of "distressed" properties for sale. I have now submitted 12 properties to BMRES and in every case they have found a reason to reject them.
    I too have begun to ask for references but am getting no response. Unfortunately for me , I sent them my $6500 and wonder if I will ever have a chance of getting it back.

  • Commercial Office Investor · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    15y

    ALL....I initially posted this info for one reason, to make others aware that there are many ways to profit with real estate investments. With the obvious stated, Diversification can lead one into areas that you may not be familiar with. Thus, as the phrase made famous by Ronald Reagan says, "Trust But Verify" . However.....My hope is that each of us would Verify Then Trust, when an individual or entity gives you reason to question integrity.

  • Overland Park, KS · Member since 2010 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    15y

    It's companies like this that give a bad name for the legitimate people and businesses involved with real estate investing. Great job everyone that posted and got information.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.