Any Experience with Home Invest Turnkey Company in Milwaukee?

4 Replies

I have been researching turnkey companies in the midwest and came across Home Invest.  Does anyone have any experience working with them? 

Disclosure: Turnkey Provider

Originally posted by @Stacey Marsh :

I have been researching turnkey companies in the midwest and came across Home Invest.  Does anyone have any experience working with them? 

Although I have never heard of them, I always suggest doing your research before getting involved with a Turnkey Provider. That is exactly what you seem to be doing! I always say to make sure they are in a market you like and they provide homes in good areas.  Make sure the provider owns, renovates, and manages the property all IN HOUSE! They should not use any third parties, that would just make them a middleman.

Try looking at:

The Best Types of Markets for Profitable Turnkey Properties

and

What to Ask When Working With a Turnkey Provider

No clue who they are, but states like IN and OH will be better for lower taxes and landlord laws than IL and WI. Just something to consider - these factors will definitely affect your ROI.

do check on turnkey reviews and see if there are any posts about them or reviews..  I have not heard of them either...

@Tom Ott thank you for the advice and the helpful links.  Great articles!

@Jeff Schechter that's a really good point.  I didn't think to cross reference the state taxes for those midwest states.  As a former resident of Texas, I can appreciate the impact! :)

@Jay Hinrichs I haven't found a ton of reviews to be honest.  I've talked with them over the phone and reviewed some listings but I haven't been able to find much information.  

I appreciate your tips and advice.  Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here