The Right Path Home Is a Scam

The Right Path Home Is a Scam

Member since 2017 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hey guys, I just got an offer from The Right Path Home for a sandwich lease. The offer looked great, but something seemed off. So I did some googling and as it turns out, its deffinitely connected to a company called Bridgehouse America which has tons of bad reviews on BBB, yelp and BiggerPockets. 


This
is where I first came across the news that The Right Path Home was a scam. I then went on yelp and saw that the fax number of Bridgehouse is the same fax number as The Right Path Home. Also, I found a listing here which associates the Right Path with this so called Mario Robert with his cell phone number listed as well. So it's clear that Mario is the owner of both Right Path and Bridgehouse. 

Just wanted to post this here for the folks who've been harmed or folks that are considering working with Right Path. The more we can do to drive attention and associate these two companies the better. 




2Reply
126 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 2 votes
6y

Jacob is right everyone. Mario garcia is a scammer he draws up fake contracts to buy your house then wants people to look at it so he can sell it before he buys it and if you call him out he runs like a chicken. Don't do it he will ruin your life and make you lose a house your trying to buy.

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Hello Jacob Baldwin I'm sorry to hear you were some how offended about our offer.  I went through our notes on your home and it turns out you just didn't like our cash price.  We didn't have interest at $30,000 I'm very sorry but this has nothing to do with our service or any other entity.  If you'd like to reconsider our cash offer I'm happy to assist you with this but please don't write up FAKE STORIES saying we are too good to be true.   Our company has bought and sold several businesses over the last 14 years.  We have commonly taken over other property management firms in distress and take over their portfolio.  If you have questions about our offer our doors and phones are always open. 

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I didn't believe the offer I got either so I actually drove my butt down to one of their offices in Denver.  It's an office with actual people working LOL.  In fact they have this massive wall of all their homes across the United States on it.  I met with two really nice gals and we did the paperwork for a rent to own sale on my home and they cut me a check right there in the office and the dang thing cleared too LOL.  That was good enough for me.  Jacob you should go meet with them in person find out what's what.  10-4

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    The Right Path Homes are defiantly NOT a scam. I have worked with them for years even when they transitioned the company. Mario does an excellent job running his company.  I get to help my tenants work towards homeownership with their program. I highly recommend homeowners work with them! 

  • New to Real Estate · West Palm Beach Florida · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Jacob my wife and I just did our 2nd home with Right Path and it went really well actually I find that a lot of people just to a scam conclusion when things feel too good....but owning investment properties is a pain in the rear brother!  Right Path helps the buyer transition in it's still up to us as homeowners to maintain our properties.  I also find it strange that you would get an offer not lose money and this is your first and only post on BP.   Maybe you area scorned lover LOL.  I think the best part of using a third party (right path or anyone else) is the deferment of liability on our end has homeowners.  I give them a thumbs up but to each their own. 

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I think you're full or it Jacob we got a house from them and now I own it!  

  • Arlington, TX · Member since 2018 · 82 posts · 47 votes
    6y

    This thread screams of bias... all of the accounts that are commenting supporting "Right Path" have less than 4 posts. I've looked at all of the accounts of the posters and their only posts are on threads about "Right Path" basically trying to promote the company. Something seems VERY VERY fishy.

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi Alex,

    I was a customer I moved into a house I found online I was actually really worried about the whole process my wife and I wired (yes wired) almost $12,000 to move into a house.  I saw this post when I googled the company, literally after I had wired the money and my heart sank.  I can't tell you how relied we were when they showed up with the keys on move in day and everything went as planned.  I was told no by my bank and a local mortgage company so I was left with limited options.  I'm not saying I got the best most aggressive price on the house in the world but it was someone willing to at least give us a chance.  A hard money guy offered my 30% down and almost 12% interest which was just crazy.  So this was better for us not prefect but better and I thought I would say something to this guy that said it was a scam.  I personally was not scammed and I wasn't asked to write anything I just felt like doing it...

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 2 votes
    6y

    Jacob is right everyone. Mario garcia is a scammer he draws up fake contracts to buy your house then wants people to look at it so he can sell it before he buys it and if you call him out he runs like a chicken. Don't do it he will ruin your life and make you lose a house your trying to buy.

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Hi Layla, sorry you had a bad experience.  What you are referring too is called a Wholesale contract.  You are correct in wholesale deals you are looking to pick up a home a one price then sell it for another buyer at a higher price.  I'm not sure why you would lose your home?  If your home is under contract with us for 7 days and we aren't able to close in those 7 days our contract is over and we lose our earnest money.  All this is explained in the contracts you sign and yes they are real.  Sorry you have a bad experience. 

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Mario Garcia is a scammer. BEWARE OF DOING BUSINESS WITH HIM! They posted erroneous ads on the internet regarding our house, charged potential lease option clients a $50,00 fee to apply, never put the key in a lockbox. Never used a licensed realtor to show house. Never disclosed Carlos's information. House was damaged during showing. When I confronted this scamer on it he threatened to have me shot or drive a truck through the house. Put house up for a lease option at almsot 10K more than we are asking for it to be sold as.

    DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY EVER! Do not send him any money or giver him access to your property. It will get destroyed and then he will threaten you with bodily harm. Total douchebag.

  • Lincoln, NE · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Mario, I've been trying to get ahold of you about my property in Lincoln that Kathy moved out of that the Right Path is involved with. I haven't heard from you since Dec 29, 2020. Please call me asap. Thank you.

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Mario is a scam he and the people he Deals with

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.