Best SMS platforms-Launch Control, Lead Sherpa, Roor??

Best SMS platforms-Launch Control, Lead Sherpa, Roor??

Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 15 votes

Hey everyone,

So my husband and I have been doing SMS marketing for a few months now and we just recently tried Launch Control and I have a love/hate relationship with it. It’s a great concept, but poor execution in our experience. So does anyone have any other platforms they recommend? I’m hesitant to do Lead Sherpa because I don’t want to make a 3 month commitment and then find out they have all these same issues. 

Specifically our issues with Launch Control are we constantly have bugs. I have gotten on chat support like every day since we got it because something is not working right. It’s been different things each time. But they do not offer call whisper, so we have no clue who is calling us back when we get phone calls and it takes a while for us to look up who is calling. They also do not have any notifications, so we risk missing out on leads. And when we put a person on “DNC” the system will still automatically text their second and third numbers. So we have had people tell us “don’t ever contact me again” ans then 24 hours later we text their wife or kids the same message from the same number. Which just looks bad and there’s not a way to fix that. 

We also tried REI reply (using Twilio) and we liked it alright but we had our own issues with them that had no fixes as well because it's such a new system. We are looking into Roor. Any other systems that you have tried and liked or disliked?

0Reply
425 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Clarkston, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y

Ive been a longer time user of reireply.com, they've in the last 2 mo updated to a new add on called creativereireply.com that provides leads for you based on a 50mi radius of a chosen zip. Can have multiple zips, each at extra per mo. The leads are FSBO and optionally expireds. The system is tuned for making creative offers. My focus is buying subject to for my own rentals. Most users are making lease option, rent to own and some subject to offers. I'm seeing a crazy ramp up in FSBO / expired leads now that interest rates have topped 7%trapping sellers. I see leads with vacant houses on FSBO sites. No way in heck will they sell. Just waiting for investors to buy at a discount or make creative offers.

This creative system is pricy, not sure what you'd get signing up now. I can't talk price, I don';t even know I just signed up, added a VA account, a 2nd zip and am working leads. For me its worth it since its business in a box. I dont have to lead gen (propstream), skip etc, up load to some SMS tool. I don;t have that much time to fool with tools!! So I appreciate its all wired up for me. SMS goes out on a canned DRIP system over next months. I just deal with the usual replies.

It was early luck I know, But got a nice sub to deal signed and will close next Wed so far. From the leads and SMSing sellers, I know there's alot more deals in the FSBO/expired area as stress, recession, job loss (hope not), and interest rates stay this high. Through next Spring will be tough for sellers so they will expire and really desparate will try FSBO. When you see leeds on FSBO, they are ready for offers.

Best to all, curt

See this reply in the discussion

47 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2018 · 72 posts · 37 votes
    5y

    @Ashley Hightower I've only used Roor for texting. Not the most user friendly IMO but it's pretty cheap so if you're just starting out it may be a good option. What didn't you like about REI Reply? Considering that one next.

    Might want to look into Batch or Smarter Contact as well. 

  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Trey Crusey REI is just very disorganized. It's a great concept but that whole "all in one for only $50" just is horribly implemented. They are like " a jack of all trades but a master of none". If you have no budget and just getting started, it has the essentials. But if you are more experienced it in no way is a replacement of any of those services. The website is horrible, so many spelling and grammatical errors that you can't fix unless you know how to code. You can customize some stuff on the website, but its meant to not be changed. REI reply altogether is not user friendly at all. All their campaigns auto send texts, but you can't pause a campaign... There is absolutely no way to organize your prospects or leads except with "tags" but they even specifically say you shouldn't be tagging people with more than 1-2 tags. There is no way to go see who didn't respond when they are done being sent text messages so that you can re-market to them or cold call them. A ton of bugs that needed to be worked out. The automation aspect was cool, but as carriers are getting stricter it's going to be harder to have good delivery rates. Honestly it doesn't even save you too much money since all their stuff is through Twilio and so many other platforms use twilio. Plus there is no integration with CRM's. Absolutely impossibly to be organized with them. I think they think they are a CRM too, which I don't see that at all. But we would have to manually enter everything in to podio. The ONLY thing we liked is that their app was better than a lot of the other apps that we had tried. Lead Sherpa is my favorite so far, but they are moving to where they will be through Twilio as well which I don't like.

  • Investor · Merrillville, IN · Member since 2009 · 252 posts · 104 votes
    5y

    @Ashley Hightower, I’m currently using a service called BatchLeads. I’m not sure what your budget is but I believe that this system will be able provide everything and more that you are looking for. I won’t go into a long discussion about what it offers. You can google the name and find out about them. They also offer services such as skip tracing, a dialer, property list pulling, & the sms service all integrated into one system. Hope this helps.

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 5 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Brian Woods:

    @Ashley Hightower, I’m currently using a service called BatchLeads. I’m not sure what your budget is but I believe that this system will be able provide everything and more that you are looking for. I won’t go into a long discussion about what it offers. You can google the name and find out about them. They also offer services such as skip tracing, a dialer, property list pulling, & the sms service all integrated into one system. Hope this helps.


  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Brian Woods I am looking at using batch leads for sms lead generation. Can you give an update on your experience with them?  Are you able to get through to the sellers through batch leads?  Is it as easy to use as pulling leads from them and skip tracing?  TIA

  • Jeff TumbarelloPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 323 votes
    4y

    Almost everything out there uses Twillio as a base.

    I was a long-time lead sherpa customer, I left due to deliverability.  I am using launch control, It is clunky and kinda sucks for functionality but we do get leads from it.

  • Rental Property Investor · Clarkston, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Ive been a longer time user of reireply.com, they've in the last 2 mo updated to a new add on called creativereireply.com that provides leads for you based on a 50mi radius of a chosen zip. Can have multiple zips, each at extra per mo. The leads are FSBO and optionally expireds. The system is tuned for making creative offers. My focus is buying subject to for my own rentals. Most users are making lease option, rent to own and some subject to offers. I'm seeing a crazy ramp up in FSBO / expired leads now that interest rates have topped 7%trapping sellers. I see leads with vacant houses on FSBO sites. No way in heck will they sell. Just waiting for investors to buy at a discount or make creative offers.

    This creative system is pricy, not sure what you'd get signing up now. I can't talk price, I don';t even know I just signed up, added a VA account, a 2nd zip and am working leads. For me its worth it since its business in a box. I dont have to lead gen (propstream), skip etc, up load to some SMS tool. I don;t have that much time to fool with tools!! So I appreciate its all wired up for me. SMS goes out on a canned DRIP system over next months. I just deal with the usual replies.

    It was early luck I know, But got a nice sub to deal signed and will close next Wed so far. From the leads and SMSing sellers, I know there's alot more deals in the FSBO/expired area as stress, recession, job loss (hope not), and interest rates stay this high. Through next Spring will be tough for sellers so they will expire and really desparate will try FSBO. When you see leeds on FSBO, they are ready for offers.

    Best to all, curt

  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 95 posts · 65 votes
    3y

    Nothing to my knowledge is an upgrade from Launch. Batch is worse, Sherpa is fairly comparable. Sherpa probably has a better UI but worse deliverability and less automations. While Launch occasionally bugs out, it's still the best out there. We are sending almost 100k/month and still getting 90%+ deliverability, which rarely happens even at small scales on other platforms 

  • Rental Property Investor · Clarkston, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Just adding my SMS'ing experience through today.   In short; miserable!  BUT recent success with my SMSs and chats with sellers are now going through without being blocked.  It was very difficult to properly get your rented phone numbers setup with the networks per the newly enforced spam rules.   

    I credit the platform's amazing hard work figuring out the new requirements and walking us users through the process; a website, EIN/LLC, registering for 2 levels of sender ligitamit sender; something called shake/stir (???) blabla. Confusing. Util they in the last 2 weeks got us figured out and helped I had varying degrees of being blocked.

    I'm using creativereireply.com a new super set of reireply.com. The creative... is an add on that scrapes creative deal leads from an areas of your choosing FSBO and Expired leads. Sends a compaign of DRIP to the leads for you and your job is to deal with the replies. It really is a business in a box.

    So far I got one sub to deal off this system.   The majority of the users are doing lease options, just options.  I'm only looking for sub tos to buy and hold.   FWIW the lead flow is decent, after all they are what ever sellers expire or post on some fsbo sites.   A few a day in my 2 geo areas I chose.   Not going into costs.  Go to the website yourself.   

    Just reporting here that recent network (etc) anti spam rules that where slapped into effect over the last 3 mo where severe and did shut down this systems SMS but we are all back up and no blocks.

    Good luck to all, curt

  • Specialist · Chula Vista, CA. · Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Maybe 2 years late to the conversation but I wanted to share my two cents on the matter.

    I "use" Launch control and I love it because I don't really use it. What do I mean? I have someone in my team dedicated to manage LC and I only receive information once a lead is generated.

    I log in every other day to review deliverability.

    I wouldn't recomend using the platform yourself becuse it's very time consuming if you want results, get a VA or a marketing company!

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    @Curt Smith Can you expand on the problems you've had with getting blocked, and how it was addressed with REI Reply?

    I'm pretty new to real estate investing and have been using a manual texting app that just recently starting blocking me, so I'm looking for something more automated that knows how to circumvent / comply with the latest laws, without having to worry about downtime potential. 

    REI Reply seems like a pretty good upgrade from what I was using, but I'm interested in knowing what roadblocks I might encounter before signing up. Thanks in advance!

  • Rental Property Investor · Clarkston, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Phylicia A Fletcher:

    @Curt Smith Can you expand on the problems you've had with getting blocked, and how it was addressed with REI Reply?

    I'm pretty new to real estate investing and have been using a manual texting app that just recently starting blocking me, so I'm looking for something more automated that knows how to circumvent / comply with the latest laws, without having to worry about downtime potential. 

    REI Reply seems like a pretty good upgrade from what I was using, but I'm interested in knowing what roadblocks I might encounter before signing up. Thanks in advance!

    By the time you sign up now I think (guess) that you'll get setup or trained on how to setup the network providor registrations to never be blocked.   All I can say is creativereireply.com is moving mountains to provide a service that best avoids the networks blocking my SMS marketing and my replies to sellers.    

    Telling you the whole story; I still see now and then my personal reply to a seller who decides to reply to the multi month multi touch campaings that are built into this creative system, that the system sends out 3,4,6,8 msgs asking in different ways if they want to sell, if they'd like me to call etc etc, so they say; sure whats your offer. I reply back too long of an explanation. This system right away shows if the network blocked my typed response. Weve been trained via weekly live zooms that the network filters hate punctuations, and long messages and many words like buy, sell, low-ball etc etc. Its both amazing the networks have the computing power and algorithms to filter each message sent. So I shorten my reply, remove some triggering words and my reply goes through. Ive found its like learning to dance. At first you step on your parthers feet, you get feed back, then eventually you've learned what the network will allow us REI SMSers...

    Good luck,  curt

  • Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    Thanks to everyone's input. My last two were Batchleads and REI Reply. I am excited to hear of their improvement and hope it will work for me. I will post my experience for the next newbie.

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 22 votes
    3y

    @Chavel Diaz Jr I've had a similar experience with SmarterContact. What platform are you considering switching to? I'm debating Launch Control or staying with SC. 

  • Jeff TumbarelloPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 323 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chris Trupiano:

    @Chavel Diaz Jr I've had a similar experience with SmarterContact. What platform are you considering switching to? I'm debating Launch Control or staying with SC. 


     Launch Control is great for deliverability. I would still be a customer today except for the Florida Texting Law.

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 90 posts · 35 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chris Trupiano:

    @Chavel Diaz Jr I've had a similar experience with SmarterContact. What platform are you considering switching to? I'm debating Launch Control or staying with SC. 


     I'm going back to the LeadSherpa...they are the cadillac of Mass Text Blasting...expensive but the best....

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 90 posts · 35 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Will Clark:

    Nothing to my knowledge is an upgrade from Launch. Batch is worse, Sherpa is fairly comparable. Sherpa probably has a better UI but worse deliverability and less automations. While Launch occasionally bugs out, it's still the best out there. We are sending almost 100k/month and still getting 90%+ deliverability, which rarely happens even at small scales on other platforms 

     Thanks @Will Clark I'll check it out before I go back to LeadSherpa...

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 90 posts · 35 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ashley Hightower:

    @Trey Crusey REI is just very disorganized. It's a great concept but that whole "all in one for only $50" just is horribly implemented. They are like " a jack of all trades but a master of none". If you have no budget and just getting started, it has the essentials. But if you are more experienced it in no way is a replacement of any of those services. The website is horrible, so many spelling and grammatical errors that you can't fix unless you know how to code. You can customize some stuff on the website, but its meant to not be changed. REI reply altogether is not user friendly at all. All their campaigns auto send texts, but you can't pause a campaign... There is absolutely no way to organize your prospects or leads except with "tags" but they even specifically say you shouldn't be tagging people with more than 1-2 tags. There is no way to go see who didn't respond when they are done being sent text messages so that you can re-market to them or cold call them. A ton of bugs that needed to be worked out. The automation aspect was cool, but as carriers are getting stricter it's going to be harder to have good delivery rates. Honestly it doesn't even save you too much money since all their stuff is through Twilio and so many other platforms use twilio. Plus there is no integration with CRM's. Absolutely impossibly to be organized with them. I think they think they are a CRM too, which I don't see that at all. But we would have to manually enter everything in to podio. The ONLY thing we liked is that their app was better than a lot of the other apps that we had tried. Lead Sherpa is my favorite so far, but they are moving to where they will be through Twilio as well which I don't like.


     You're right....REIReply is all hype...SmarterContact sucks...Batchleads, ehhhhhh...

  • Rental Property Investor · Clarkston, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Chavel Diaz Jr

    >>

    You have to use your actual phone number from your phone or secondary phone. You get blocked by carriers then expect your personal phones to be shut down.

    The anti spam things the networks are doing are pretty difficult to get around I can see why that SMS platform threw in the towel and has you using your real phone number.  

    Its confusing all the steps to me. All I can say is that creativereireply.com walked me through setting up a squeeze page off their site with the needed opt out, I did have to register my LLC/EIN and the rented phone numbers with some org/site. My SMS and my replying go through on rented local phone numbers (today).

    Re another poster above;   a seller calling me on my rented phone number does show on the platform who it is/was.  It bridges to my phone and all I get on my real phone is the sellers real phhone number so you are flat footed talking.  But on the system it shows which lead called AND it recorded the conversation to replay!!  Handy if you are using VAs to cold call off this system.  It has a power dialer feature if you want to do out bound cold calling as well as the SMS marketing.

    And re another poster above re reireply you can add any number of tags, I have a dozen or so on many leads.  But I agree tracking leads through a multi touch situation for me is tough as well.  I just toss on another tag to track where they are at.

    Creativereireply scraps local FSBO and expired leads and adds them daily to new outbound SMS for me. Yes you have to pay $75/mo (might be higher) for each area you get creative leads from.

    == SMS marketing success: I can share that the rumored motivated sellers stuck in a recent mortgage and not being able to sell and their MLS listings expire then they put their house on FSBO are NOT that motivated. Oddly!!! I see crazy situations on FSBO (via this platforms scrapped leadsd). Vacant new fixed houses on FSBO and the sellers are unwilling to take a seller financed offer. LOL they are willing to hold on and wait. Very odd that folks are still financially strong enough to hold on. It seems we all wait till late spring and their trying to re-list sells / fails and they are more open to creative offers. I'm stuck working these leads daily in the hopes that this is a case of "last man standing" re us investors marketing to these folks that I have to out-last everyone re my SMS and offers to buy.

    Just sharing to you that if you are not seeing motivation in your leads;; I'm not eaither and I have the highest quality leads today (IMHO) expireds and FSBOs. You can market to the older idea of absentee or high equity, I just don't see those being motivated. If they don't have mortgage payments killing them why would they dump now, in April? Why not re list and try to sell in spring to early summer? Anyway; I'm very surprised that leads that listed, expired, re put on FSBO aren't that motivated. If I was a cash or financed buyer I could pickup deals at lower offers I suspect but I refuse to go that route. I have enough mortgages I'm 100% focued on creative deals. BTW study up on what type of houses you end up getting creatively; 100% need some amount of fixing and that is all personal cash. So creative is not LOW cash. Its low/no new debt.

    Good luck to all, curt

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 90 posts · 35 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Curt Smith:

    @Chavel Diaz Jr

    >>

    You have to use your actual phone number from your phone or secondary phone. You get blocked by carriers then expect your personal phones to be shut down.

    You don't have to using a service like Launch Control or the others...Only with the google play app do you have to use a personal phone number and I haven't used that number in 1 1/2 year.

    The anti spam things the networks are doing are pretty difficult to get around I can see why that SMS platform threw in the towel and has you using your real phone number.  

    No, actually they're not IF you know how to write carrier compliant text messages.

    Its confusing all the steps to me. All I can say is that creativereireply.com walked me through setting up a squeeze page off their site with the needed opt out, I did have to register my LLC/EIN and the rented phone numbers with some org/site. My SMS and my replying go through on rented local phone numbers (today).

    Oh, O-Kay....

    Re another poster above;   a seller calling me on my rented phone number does show on the platform who it is/was.  It bridges to my phone and all I get on my real phone is the sellers real phhone number so you are flat footed talking.  But on the system it shows which lead called AND it recorded the conversation to replay!!  Handy if you are using VAs to cold call off this system.  It has a power dialer feature if you want to do out bound cold calling as well as the SMS marketing.

    And re another poster above re reireply you can add any number of tags, I have a dozen or so on many leads.  But I agree tracking leads through a multi touch situation for me is tough as well.  I just toss on another tag to track where they are at.

    Creativereireply scraps local FSBO and expired leads and adds them daily to new outbound SMS for me. Yes you have to pay $75/mo (might be higher) for each area you get creative leads from.

    == SMS marketing success: I can share that the rumored motivated sellers stuck in a recent mortgage and not being able to sell and their MLS listings expire then they put their house on FSBO are NOT that motivated. Oddly!!! I see crazy situations on FSBO (via this platforms scrapped leadsd). Vacant new fixed houses on FSBO and the sellers are unwilling to take a seller financed offer. LOL they are willing to hold on and wait. Very odd that folks are still financially strong enough to hold on. It seems we all wait till late spring and their trying to re-list sells / fails and they are more open to creative offers. I'm stuck working these leads daily in the hopes that this is a case of "last man standing" re us investors marketing to these folks that I have to out-last everyone re my SMS and offers to buy.

    Just sharing to you that if you are not seeing motivation in your leads;; I'm not eaither and I have the highest quality leads today (IMHO) expireds and FSBOs. You can market to the older idea of absentee or high equity, I just don't see those being motivated. If they don't have mortgage payments killing them why would they dump now, in April? Why not re list and try to sell in spring to early summer? Anyway; I'm very surprised that leads that listed, expired, re put on FSBO aren't that motivated. If I was a cash or financed buyer I could pickup deals at lower offers I suspect but I refuse to go that route. I have enough mortgages I'm 100% focued on creative deals. BTW study up on what type of houses you end up getting creatively; 100% need some amount of fixing and that is all personal cash. So creative is not LOW cash. Its low/no new debt.

    Yeah, never said I couldn't get leads...Soooooo

    Good luck to all, curt


  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 1 vote
    3y


    Hey, I have a bit of a different take on Smarter Contact. Honestly, I've found it to be pretty handy for SMS Mass Text Blasting. It's super user-friendly and their customer service has been helpful whenever I've needed them.

    I've been using Smarter Contact for about a year now and haven't run into any of the issues that some folks have mentioned. They've been upfront about their 10DLC enrollment requirements and the need for a website, which hasn't been a big deal for me.

    But hey, everyone's experience is different, so I'd recommend doing your own research and reaching out to their customer service team to see if it's a good fit for you.

  • Jeff TumbarelloPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 323 votes
    3y

    FYI, Leadsherpa SMS is shut down and they do not have a timeline for the return. SMS marketing was amazing for a bit but, I think that ship has sailed 

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    REI Reply absolutely sucks. I signed up in 7/2023. I was using hatch with no issues but wanted the drip feature and dialer at an even better cost that rei reply offers. Well it was a big mistake. Lost my whole month of marketing because I couldn't sent more than 500 texts. Because I keep getting blocked I think my whole list of 15k leads is trash too now. The system is blocking me for reasons tech support has no answer to. I've listened to their every fix and have spent more money doing it. Nothing has worked and it has me to my wits end. Can't stand them, the support, or anything rei reply has to offer. I was texting with batch and have had good delivery rates. I understand how to compliantly text in the new rules. Now rei reply is telling me to look in the back end of twilio website and cross reference API blah blah blah for every text I send and see what's going on. It's so over my head now what they are asking me to do that probably won't make a difference anyways. I give up. But by reading the rest of you guys comments it doesn't sound like it gets any better out there with any other platforms. Ughhhh is there any updates for people who have recently signed up with any of these platforms? Are you performing well with delivery?

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @David Istanich:

    REI Reply absolutely sucks. I signed up in 7/2023. I was using hatch with no issues but wanted the drip feature and dialer at an even better cost that rei reply offers. Well it was a big mistake. Lost my whole month of marketing because I couldn't sent more than 500 texts. Because I keep getting blocked I think my whole list of 15k leads is trash too now. The system is blocking me for reasons tech support has no answer to. I've listened to their every fix and have spent more money doing it. Nothing has worked and it has me to my wits end. Can't stand them, the support, or anything rei reply has to offer. I was texting with batch and have had good delivery rates. I understand how to compliantly text in the new rules. Now rei reply is telling me to look in the back end of twilio website and cross reference API blah blah blah for every text I send and see what's going on. It's so over my head now what they are asking me to do that probably won't make a difference anyways. I give up. But by reading the rest of you guys comments it doesn't sound like it gets any better out there with any other platforms. Ughhhh is there any updates for people who have recently signed up with any of these platforms? Are you performing well with delivery?


     Following as well

    Was just about to try REI reply, but after reading your comment i wont

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 2 votes
    2y

    Title: Beware of Poor Customer Service and Mismanagement at LaunchControl
    I am writing this review to share my unfortunate experience with LaunchControl, a texting service provider. As a long-standing customer, my interactions with their team, particularly a customer service representative named Mike, have been deeply disappointing and reflect a lack of professionalism and organizational competence.
    Initially, I discovered an issue with a second account that was inadvertently created under my name. This account, which I was completely unaware of and never utilized, was accruing charges fraudulently. Upon noticing this, I rightfully initiated a chargeback for these unjustified expenses.
    The situation worsened when I reached out to LaunchControl for resolution. Instead of a helpful and understanding approach, I was met with condescension and unprofessionalism, particularly from Mike. His manner was off-putting, and he insinuated dishonesty on my part, which is baseless and offensive. What’s more baffling is that, instead of rectifying the issue, Mike provided access to the wrong account – the unused and unknown one – and eventually led to the cancellation of both my accounts.
    This experience not only highlights serious issues in their customer service but also raises concerns about their internal account management systems. For a service that handles sensitive client information and transactions, such mismanagement and lack of accountability are alarming.
    The attitude and actions of representatives like Mike are detrimental to the reputation and reliability of LaunchControl. It’s disheartening to see a company that once had my trust handle a situation so poorly.
    To others considering LaunchControl, I advise looking into other alternatives. There are many services out there offering similar capabilities, often at a more reasonable cost and with a customer service team that values and respects its clients. In my experience, dealing with LaunchControl has been more of a headache than a help, and I strongly recommend steering clear of their services. They will not even let us in our account to export all our data that we spent so many long hard hours working on. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.