Visio Financial Services

31 Replies

I had a recent bad experience with these folks. My sales rep got fired or otherwise left halfway thru the process. He gave me bad info about the product, which I thought was not necessarily the best. Similar to a post above, the appraisal process was a huge headache and the appraisals on all 3 properties came in so so low. I sort of gave up after that since I had mixed feelings about the product. Early termination fees, escrowing so much, the required insurance changes I needed as well all made me hesitant. A sales manager and different sales guy did try to follow up with me, which I credit them for, but I was not satisfied and could not really do business with these guys. I am someone who rarely post or complains, but this was just awful for me. Good luck!

Any updates regarding this company

I'm looking at cashing out on a property and I'm having a heck of a time getting the refinance done.  I came across Visio Lending and found this thread.  The terms don't seem too bad for what I'm wanting to do. 

Originally posted by @Kurt Phillips :

Any updates regarding this company

I'm looking at cashing out on a property and I'm having a heck of a time getting the refinance done.  I came across Visio Lending and found this thread.  The terms don't seem too bad for what I'm wanting to do. 

This was our purchase scenario we presented to them.  If you can make the numbers work I say go for it they will loan you, but be prepared for quite a bit in fees/points.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here