Is now a good time to get into the land business?

Is now a good time to get into the land business?

Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 150 posts · 50 votes

Is now a good time to get into the land business? 


I've been interested in learning more about this niche and wanted to hear from pros who have been in the business for a while. 

My background is multifamily investing and I'm trying to spin off a revenue arm in my business that I could use to eventually build/develop with, but in the meantime have strong active income.

0Reply
29 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y

    Focus is key! Every successful land person I've spoken with says the business is booming lately. But beware of chasing shiny objects.

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 150 posts · 50 votes
    4y

    @Taylor L., do you recommend anyone in specific to connect with?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.