New to Real Estate · Bloomington, CA · Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 14 votes
I live in the Inland Empire Bloomington city to be exact is there any Real Estate meet ups near me ? Im committed to drive anywhere i just need to meet people like-minded individuals and get a sense of investing ! and answer a few questions haha
I live in the Inland Empire Bloomington city to be exact is there any Real Estate meet ups near me ? Im committed to drive anywhere i just need to meet people like-minded individuals and get a sense of investing ! and answer a few questions haha
Think there has been a lot of them in Riverside at the Mission Inn, not sure if they are still going on; however, use the Lean tab then events, or what I see as really effective, use meetup.com and search a radius for 25 miles on real estate.