Solicitations To Purchase Land That Is Not For Sale

Solicitations To Purchase Land That Is Not For Sale

Rental Property Investor · Birmingham Alabama · Member since 2022 · 26 posts · 14 votes

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this question but it is the closest thing I could find that's relevant to my question. 

I want to understand why I am being bombarded with solicitations now from investors wanting to buy my land? This year I have gotten like 10 offers to purchase my land when it's not even for sale. What the heck is going on that's fueling all this sudden interest in my property?

1Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Kent Parks
    The main thing that comes to mind is inventory being so low.

    Builders are depended upon big time in this market where inventory is low and most of the country is locked into interest rates well below what we're seeing currently. 

    Lastly, there have been several articles discussing Warren Buffett's recent $800 Million investment in 3 major Home Building companies - D.R. Horton, Lennar, and NVR.

    Forbes Article

    Real Deal Article

    Of course, this is all on a national scale. Locally, there might be something going on that is specific to Birmingham that is making investors and builder more interested.

    All the best!

    Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    Homeowners get solicitations all the time to buy their houses which aren't for sale.

    Logical Property Management4.9446 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.