PHX is growing fast but did you REALLY choose the best area?

PHX is growing fast but did you REALLY choose the best area?

Investor · Phoenix AZ, USA · Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 10 votes

Hello, BP fam

I wanted to share some of my research on new construction data in Maricopa County over the past 3 months!

In this study, new construction is defined as a habitable structure requiring load-bearing features and MEP utilities (mechanical, electrical & plumbing)

Below shows which cities have had the most activity:


Question: Do you see activity increasing for the rest of Q1?

As always if you have any questions, I would love to connect and talk about all things data and real estate.

0Reply
18 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    1y

    Hi @Daniel Carrillo. What type of investing do you do in Arizona to where this information is helpful?

  • Arlem GarciaBusiness Member
    Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hi @Daniel Carrillo,

    Just based on conversation had at various conferences I've attended I think we will see some increased activity later this year. The first half of the year will be slow going.

  • Henry ClarkPro Member
    Developer · Member since 2020 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    1y

    Invest .  

    With that said Phoenix had one of the highest home price declines in the last market down turn.  

  • Investor · Phoenix AZ, USA · Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    1y

    @Shiloh Lundahl I will do value add specifically with ADU development, so I am tracking permits to find other ADU developments and overall inventory growth to find a competitive edge with supplying demand in areas lacking larger residential developers aka "the middle housing"

    @Arlem Garcia Interesting, Tariffs will play a big role in supply chains, so it will be interesting to see how governments come to resolutions

    @Henry Clark Absolutely, imo gone are the days of investing for cashflow or appreciation, now it's about aligning long-term strategies with lifestyle

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.