Realtor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2021 · 111 posts · 51 votes
Everyone always wants to know "How is the market?". My usual response is "it depends". But I ran some actual reports for clients this week and wanted to share. Within the SAME area we have 3 totally different markets.
- Space Coast Beaches - Condos - Buyer's market - Space Coast Beaches - SFHs - Neutral market - Viera / Suntree < $800k - SFHs - Seller's market
I thought this was interesting how drastic the difference can be within the same geographic area.
See below for the detailed breakdown of each. Cheers!
Everyone always wants to know "How is the market?". My usual response is "it depends". But I ran some actual reports for clients this week and wanted to share. Within the SAME area we have 3 totally different markets.
- Space Coast Beaches - Condos - Buyer's market - Space Coast Beaches - SFHs - Neutral market - Viera / Suntree < $800k - SFHs - Seller's market
I thought this was interesting how drastic the difference can be within the same geographic area.
See below for the detailed breakdown of each. Cheers!
Thanks for sharing Sam! Very interesting insight!
Going to be a lot more motivated sellers as this year continues.