New Mid Term Rental ~ Amenity Questions

New Mid Term Rental ~ Amenity Questions

St. Pete, Pinellas County · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 20 votes

Hi MTR Group...I bought my first 4-plex in St. Petersburg Florida that I intend on turning into mid-term rentals.  I will be gutting all (4) units so I get to design them any way I want.  Wondering what kind of amenities I should be thinking of with a blank canvas. Each unit will have two bedrooms, one bath (shower/tub), small kitchen, living room area, small dining and desk area, private porch, and a common space in backyard.  Is offering laundry in each unit a benefit or would one coin-operated unit in a common area work?  Is anyone offering workout areas or equipment?  Also, should I offer outdoor games, a garden, or a firepit with common space seating?  Any insight is greatly appreciated.  

1Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.