How I Built Direct Bookings (No Airbnb Needed)

How I Built Direct Bookings (No Airbnb Needed)

Real Estate Coach · United States · Member since 2025 · 78 posts · 49 votes

If you’re still relying 100% on Airbnb for your midterm rentals, you’re leaving a lot of control — and profit — on the table.

Here’s what’s worked for me and my coaching clients:

-Create a simple branded site (even a Google Business page helps).

-List your units on Furnished Finder and LinkedIn.

-Connect with HR departments, relocation specialists, and travel nurse recruiters.

-Keep every guest’s email (with permission) and re-market directly.

Direct bookings = fewer fees, more stability.

Anyone here already taking direct bookings? How’s it working out for you?

2Reply
139 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Baton Rouge · Member since 2024 · 44 posts · 28 votes
    10mo

    I do. I only use FF. I’ve found the quality of guests higher, and I like to have a telephone conversation with them to find out what their expectations are. I can learn more about a person that way instead of booking as a “business transaction” through AirBnB. 

  • Investor · Warner Robins, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 490 votes
    10mo

    Exactly what you said, and also offer a customer service line for phone inquiries. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.