Virtual Business Address

Virtual Business Address

Anne ButlerPro Member
Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote

Re-organizing our rental houses into their own LLCs and considering using a virtual business address for each of these.  Does anyone have experience, advice or critique of using Ipostal or Incfile or any other virtual business address? 

1Reply
175 views

Most Popular Reply

Silver Spring, MD · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 2 votes
3y

I've used iPostal for about 4 years. They are great. The app is very easy to use and there are lots of features that allow you to consolidate, ship and/or discard mail. They will even hold your mail and allow you to pick it up locally.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    I use a "mailing station" location.......I think Fed ex and Ups allow those too. I have a po box inside a store that does other postal functions but not USPS

  • Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 7 votes
    3y

    I use Opus Virtual Offices for my Mailbox. Real physical location in Buckhead that i go retrieve mail, and they have many other options from business number, business fax number and very affordable

  • Silver Spring, MD · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    I've used iPostal for about 4 years. They are great. The app is very easy to use and there are lots of features that allow you to consolidate, ship and/or discard mail. They will even hold your mail and allow you to pick it up locally.

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @John Russell:

    I've used iPostal for about 4 years. They are great. The app is very easy to use and there are lots of features that allow you to consolidate, ship and/or discard mail. They will even hold your mail and allow you to pick it up locally.


     When you register for an account were you required to have a postal form notarized? I signed up for postscanmail and within an hour I deleted my account. Charged me $10 to register an account and then told me I'd have to notarize a postal form for an additional $20 in order to activate the service. Waited over an hour and no one came on the screen. Worst service ever! Now I'm skeptical about virtual business addresses.

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    I use the virtual office that Lakeside business suites because I am based in Las Vegas. I'm able to use their address for mailing. Here is a link to their website for more information 



  • Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3mo

    I've had a great experience using Capital Office for my virtual business needs. Their services offer a professional touch with features like mail forwarding and call answering, which have been incredibly helpful. Plus, the London address adds a nice layer of prestige. It might be worth considering if you're looking to enhance your brand's image without needing a physical office space.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.