Business Attorneys In CT

Business Attorneys In CT

Realtor · Hartford, CT · Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 7 votes

Does anyone have a recommendation for an attorney in CT that can help with my REI ventures? I'm looking for somebody that is not only familiar with Real Estate law, but also an expert in setting up a business structure for me to ensure anonymity, asset protection, creative entity structures, and taxation benefits. I'm new to REI, but would like to start off on the right foot and need somebody that has a trick for everything.

0Reply
28 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Meriden, CT · Member since 2018 · 699 posts · 500 votes
    2y

    @Account Closed - lookup Joette Trinh with Trinh law.  Let her know that Sam Eddinger sent you!

  • Realtor · Hartford, CT · Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Samuel Eddinger:

    @Account Closed - lookup Joette Trinh with Trinh law.  Let her know that Sam Eddinger sent you!


     Thank you Sam! I will check her out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.