Adding brother and to ownership of home

Adding brother and to ownership of home

Investor · Dover, OH · Member since 2024 · 37 posts · 40 votes

My brother and I are wanting to re t out my current home. I want to add him to 50% ownership so we can both manage the property and access the cash flow. What is the correct legal way to go about this?

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    The best way is probably a quitclaim deed (it might be different in your state, it would be worth asking a lawyer or title company), although I'm not sure exactly what the point of this is. Is he buying it from you or is it a gift? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.