Who can be your LLC registered agent in FL?

Who can be your LLC registered agent in FL?

Clearwater, FL · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 3 votes

When filling out the LLC application it doesn't allow an out of state address for the registered agent, indicating I can't be the agent as I live out of state, but I read elsewhere the agent can be either a resident of Florida, or somebody authorized to conduct business in Florida. Can I list myself as the registered agent, and if so, anyone know how to do it?

0Reply
49 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    6mo
    It must be a Florida address. We typically use Registered Agent services that are around $50 per year.
    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.