Top 10 ways to secure a "retail buyer" list

Top 10 ways to secure a "retail buyer" list

Residential Real Estate Broker · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 18 posts · 1 vote

I understand this is a wholesaling forum, however, the thread titled "top 10 ways to secure a buyers list" was awesome! kudos, to everyone that chimed in!

i would love to hear everyone's thoughts on a "retail buyer" list.

is just listing on mls your only strategy? what do you do when retail buyers call your wholesale ads?

do you hit up mortgage companies for any of their walkins?

would love everyone's thoughts and prehaps create a list like the other thread.

Thanks

jason

0Reply
99 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2009 · 48 posts · 21 votes
16y

The simple solution is use MLS listing, for closed and open listings, some may be looking to move. Brokers, and others that will have lists but unable to fill needs.

Always be marketing, networking, and provide professional services, exchange referrals with your professional team.

Don't get greedy, needy, and lose sales, if you can also obtain referrals. Ask for referrals prior to, during, and after closing.
Follow up on sales, and make sure you performed professionally.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2008 · 126 posts · 2 votes
    17y

    dang.. no replies yet??? lol. Anyway, the way I usually find Retail buyers is by contacting Realty's and getting to know the owner, some I have seen buy at retail, usually if it is a good rental or would be good to option out to others. :cool:

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2009 · 48 posts · 21 votes
    16y

    The simple solution is use MLS listing, for closed and open listings, some may be looking to move. Brokers, and others that will have lists but unable to fill needs.

    Always be marketing, networking, and provide professional services, exchange referrals with your professional team.

    Don't get greedy, needy, and lose sales, if you can also obtain referrals. Ask for referrals prior to, during, and after closing.
    Follow up on sales, and make sure you performed professionally.

  • Real Estate Investor · West Bend, WI · Member since 2010 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    16y

    What about running a FSBO ad locally and offer seller financing? I bet this would attract retail buyers.

  • Real Estate Investor · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2011 · 156 posts · 20 votes
    15y

    If I have a property under contract, is it ok for me to sell to retail buyers and hire a realtor to market the property for me since I have equitable interest in the property? Than when I find my buyer, just basically double close on a-b, and than flip it to my retail b-c. Can this be done, if I don't hold title but equitable interest?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.