What Makes A Good Deal in 2022?

What Makes A Good Deal in 2022?

Member since 2022 · 26 posts · 19 votes

I've been doing a lot of reading these past few days. I've been analyzing my market and comparing them to others around where I live. I've been trying to do my due diligence, to come up with my business strategy, and set my goals. However, in some groups, I've noticed some buyers and RE agents are hesitant to work with wholesalers for a number of reasons. I want to be as transparent as possible because I've heard wholesalers have a bad rep for dishonesty.. but that is for another thread. 

I've seen many articles and posts about how, these days, wholesalers don't bring good deals. So, I want to know exactly what makes a deal good, or even better, what makes a deal great? Aside from getting a distressed property under market value, that is. 

As always, I'm always ready to take any advice ! -KR

2Reply
62 views

Most Popular Reply

Joe VilleneuvePro Member
Plymouth, MI · Member since 2013 · 13k+ posts · 19k+ votes
4y
Quote from @Jerryll Noorden:
Quote from @Matthew Irish-Jones:
Quote from @Kaitlyn Robinson:

I've been doing a lot of reading these past few days. I've been analyzing my market and comparing them to others around where I live. I've been trying to do my due diligence, to come up with my business strategy, and set my goals. However, in some groups, I've noticed some buyers and RE agents are hesitant to work with wholesalers for a number of reasons. I want to be as transparent as possible because I've heard wholesalers have a bad rep for dishonesty.. but that is for another thread. 

I've seen many articles and posts about how, these days, wholesalers don't bring good deals. So, I want to know exactly what makes a deal good, or even better, what makes a deal great? Aside from getting a distressed property under market value, that is. 

As always, I'm always ready to take any advice ! -KR


 Usually what makes a deal good is a wholesaler NOT being involved LOL.  Why do you want to be a wholesaler is the real question???  ITs such a huge industry and there are some many ways to make money, why do you want to choose the one with the highest failure rate and the worst stigma?

Damn it. In the last week I have said the following sentence probably to 7 people already:

NEVER EVER use YOUR incompetence, Lack of skill, or "know how" to judge anything by, or to base personal advise on.

YOU can't do it... doesn't mean no oe can do it right?

YOU find it hard, doesn't mean everyone finds it hard right? 

Now that that is clear...

OP,

Don't let these people sway you.  Not because they don't have the skills or talents does it mean it is hard or impossible.

See When those people cower away, I/we step up and dominate. There is GADAMN NOTHING I can't do, especially when some other mortal has or is done it/doing it. I am better than ANYONE and EVERYONE else, and you should think the same of you. Then you need to believe it next. Not for the sake of believing your own fabrications..  but you need to prove to yourself you ARE the best.  Before you know it you will step up to prove to yourself you ARE the best, so you start to work it, see it, live it. Your entire mindset will change with every small goal you accomplish hereby justifying you are INDEED damn good. This builds confidence and with confidence you dare more, work m ore, be more.

Screw everyone else. Its all YOU, no one else matters! If you do not utterly see this, you will NEVER beat anyone that does think that way!

Why do wholesaling?

Let me tell you why you do wholesaling.

1. It teaches you how to find off market deals.

2. It teaches you the ins and outs of negotiating with sellers.

3. It teaches you how to handle seller objections

4. It teaches you how to determine ARV

5. It teaches you how to determine Cost Of Repairs

6. It teaches you how to write, read contracts

7. It teaches you how to buy houses in cash

8. It makes you a ton of money if you can do it correctly

9. It provides amazing services to cash buyers that are either can't or too busy to find motivated sellers themselves

10. It provides a service to sellers, needing to sell their house for cash that don't want to list with an agent

11. It It gives you a front row seat to understand how you flip a house

12. Lastly, it works if you have half a brain to understand what it takes to make it successful

13. I honestly can go on and on and on..

See it this way. Wholesaling is your College education in the real world to become a successful investor.

Too all of you .. think twice before any of you bash wholesaling ever again. I started with wholesaling (CORRECTLY), and now.. we are master flippers, negotiators, etc. etc..

If it is not for you, GREAT. No one is forcing you to do it right? Be cool!

Take a breath my friend.  LOL.  Ahhhhhhh.  OK.  Onward.  I thought I got wound up when talking about REI.  LOL...one more time.
See this reply in the discussion

24 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe VilleneuvePro Member
    Plymouth, MI · Member since 2013 · 13k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    4y

    What made a good deal in 2021?...and in 2020, and in 2019, and in...?  The answer is the same for all of them.

  • Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2021 · 203 posts · 247 votes
    4y

    So many things- personally, what makes a good deal is determined by your cash on cash return, cashflow, and how much brain space/stress it is creating and taking up. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Middle Georgia · Member since 2020 · 54 posts · 32 votes
    4y

    Definitely the market that the property is in would be #1. Are there good schools? Low crime rates? Low unemployment? Job growth?  Is it in an appreciating market? The icing on the cake would be how much it cash flows. 

  • Specialist · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2021 · 312 posts · 282 votes
    4y

    Location: appreciation potential, school system, different job sectors, good infrastructure, good local govt. 

    Then, it's just down to if you're making more money on a deal than you think you can put in, and the effort required. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    In my opinion, what makes a good/great deal is when ALL parties win and are satisfied. That has always been my goal in my business. Granted that doesn't always happen someone might believe that they've been taken advantage of BUT if you know that you've worked to coordinate things for the benefit of all and you close, you have a good/great deal. If the deal isn't good/great, it doesn't close. I've been a Realtor/Broker for a lot of years but am now looking into wholesaling. I'd be happy to talk with you. How do we do that? I couldn't send my post with my phone number and email address.

  • Lender · San Francisco · Member since 2019 · 113 posts · 49 votes
    4y

    Others have great input here: location, opportunity, price etc. I would add: talk to your buyers, what do they want to see in your deals?

  • Realtor · PInellas County Largo, FL · Member since 2016 · 902 posts · 810 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Joe Villeneuve:

    What made a good deal in 2021?...and in 2020, and in 2019, and in...?  The answer is the same for all of them.


    ☝️  A good deal is always a good deal no matter the market.  Cash Flow is usually important.  If you are wholesaling, you need to know what your ideal client wants. 

    Are you selling to flippers?  Then you need to know what their desired profit is, whether a percent or a flat dollar amount.  If they can't tell you, they aren't flippers, they're thinking about flipping and they're probably not buyers.  A deal for them is something that fits into their buy box.

    If you're selling to buy-and-hold, they will have a Cash on Cash goal, or a Cap Rate goal, or some metric that makes them have a buy box.   You'll need to fit into that.

    Wholesaling (not discussing opinions on it) can be harder for new people without a huge pipeline.  You need to discover how to find sellers, then sellers that fit into your ideal client's goals, then find sellers that also fit into your profit goals.  

    A deal is always a deal.  The market doesn't change that, it may make it easier or harder to find a deal, but the criteria never really changes.  And always remember that there were a LOT of people 2 years ago that "couldn't find a good deal."  Many people can't recognize a good deal if it knocks on the door and slaps them in the face.  Possibly Thomas Edison:  "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."


    Also, keep analyzing numbers -- run numbers on everything!  It's like gathering firewood -- Do it until you think you have enough -- then do twice as much.  The more you look at, the faster you recognize a good deal when you see it.  
  • Investor · Portland Or. · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    @Kaitlyn Robinson Hello Kaitlyn, I truly appreciate your concern. I have had very similar feelings in the recent past. I am new to wholesaling but have been able to successfully do a few transactions in the first few months of my journey. 

    I cannot think of one industry out there that doesn't have some form of wholesaling, so don't feel bad about what you are doing. If you would like to discuss how to go about it in a professional manner with integrity, I would be happy to share what I have learned. 

    Joe  

  • Matthew Irish-JonesBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Kaitlyn Robinson:

    I've been doing a lot of reading these past few days. I've been analyzing my market and comparing them to others around where I live. I've been trying to do my due diligence, to come up with my business strategy, and set my goals. However, in some groups, I've noticed some buyers and RE agents are hesitant to work with wholesalers for a number of reasons. I want to be as transparent as possible because I've heard wholesalers have a bad rep for dishonesty.. but that is for another thread. 

    I've seen many articles and posts about how, these days, wholesalers don't bring good deals. So, I want to know exactly what makes a deal good, or even better, what makes a deal great? Aside from getting a distressed property under market value, that is. 

    As always, I'm always ready to take any advice ! -KR


     Usually what makes a deal good is a wholesaler NOT being involved LOL.  Why do you want to be a wholesaler is the real question???  ITs such a huge industry and there are some many ways to make money, why do you want to choose the one with the highest failure rate and the worst stigma?

    Irish Jones Realty4.947 Reviews
    View Page
  • Member since 2022 · 26 posts · 19 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Stephanie Spencer-Boldon:

    In my opinion, what makes a good/great deal is when ALL parties win and are satisfied. That has always been my goal in my business. Granted that doesn't always happen someone might believe that they've been taken advantage of BUT if you know that you've worked to coordinate things for the benefit of all and you close, you have a good/great deal. If the deal isn't good/great, it doesn't close. I've been a Realtor/Broker for a lot of years but am now looking into wholesaling. I'd be happy to talk with you. How do we do that? I couldn't send my post with my phone number and email address.


     Thanks for your input! I sent you a private message here and attached my contact info! Look forward to hearing from you. 

  • Member since 2022 · 26 posts · 19 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Dan Maciejewski:
    Quote from @Joe Villeneuve:

    What made a good deal in 2021?...and in 2020, and in 2019, and in...?  The answer is the same for all of them.


    ☝️  A good deal is always a good deal no matter the market.  Cash Flow is usually important.  If you are wholesaling, you need to know what your ideal client wants. 

    Are you selling to flippers?  Then you need to know what their desired profit is, whether a percent or a flat dollar amount.  If they can't tell you, they aren't flippers, they're thinking about flipping and they're probably not buyers.  A deal for them is something that fits into their buy box.

    If you're selling to buy-and-hold, they will have a Cash on Cash goal, or a Cap Rate goal, or some metric that makes them have a buy box.   You'll need to fit into that.

    Wholesaling (not discussing opinions on it) can be harder for new people without a huge pipeline.  You need to discover how to find sellers, then sellers that fit into your ideal client's goals, then find sellers that also fit into your profit goals.  

    A deal is always a deal.  The market doesn't change that, it may make it easier or harder to find a deal, but the criteria never really changes.  And always remember that there were a LOT of people 2 years ago that "couldn't find a good deal."  Many people can't recognize a good deal if it knocks on the door and slaps them in the face.  Possibly Thomas Edison:  "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."


    Also, keep analyzing numbers -- run numbers on everything!  It's like gathering firewood -- Do it until you think you have enough -- then do twice as much.  The more you look at, the faster you recognize a good deal when you see it.  

     Thanks so much! I'll keep all of this in mind. 

  • Member since 2022 · 26 posts · 19 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Joe Stone:

    @Kaitlyn Robinson Hello Kaitlyn, I truly appreciate your concern. I have had very similar feelings in the recent past. I am new to wholesaling but have been able to successfully do a few transactions in the first few months of my journey. 

    I cannot think of one industry out there that doesn't have some form of wholesaling, so don't feel bad about what you are doing. If you would like to discuss how to go about it in a professional manner with integrity, I would be happy to share what I have learned. 

    Joe  


     Absolutely! I sent you a request and a pm. Thanks for your input and I look forward to hearing from you. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Joe Villeneuve:

    What made a good deal in 2021?...and in 2020, and in 2019, and in...?  The answer is the same for all of them.

     As Joe mentioned...

    People need to stop isolating: markets, deals, location, one's specific circumstance or situation, wholesaling, Buy & Hold ,flipping, man, woman, "I am only 16 years old what should I do", 2022, 2045.. etc. etc.

    "I am in the middle of Idaho, how do I wholesale successfully". Location .. none of this has anything to do with it. Wholesaling is a strategy. It is an understanding of a series of actions, and WHY such actions work/don't work. Once you get that, the rest will follow.

    Once people actually start to be accountable for their own success, thoughts analysis, and decisions, will they start actually becoming more successful. This post is not written to belittle you or anyone else mind you. See this as a wake up call for all.

    Here is something you will catch me say ALL the time:

    Your success is based on your ability to find motivated seller leads. THAT is what makes a good deal:

    Get the property under contract that benefits all; you, seller, buyer. That's it.

    This is HARD to do... UNLESS you understand motivation.

    See ONLY when you deal with motivated sellers will you be able to please EVERYONE, the buyer, you and the seller. Allow me to explain.

    True motivation doesn't have to do with "money". I bought a $1/4M house for 10 dollars once. Obviously, they were motivated and it was not about the money right?

    So when you are dealing with motivated sellers, you will be able  to make an offer that is satisfactory (fair) to the seller, the buyer will have enough meat left on the bone, and you can get your fee as well.

    Mind you, questions like these only come from people that don't have this basic understanding. Not a bad thing. We are all here to learn hence you asking this question. But for all of you,  ALL of you, asking such questions, you are not ready yet... and it has nothing to do with watching more podcasts or following more smelly YouTube influencers. It is your mindset you need to start working on now.

    You CAN answer any and all questions you have yourself, if only you all start learning how to think, comprehend, analyze. That is the secret sauce to start making fabulous deals.

    As always, if you have any specific questions, ask here I will do my best to answer them!

    Hope that helped!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Matthew Irish-Jones:
    Quote from @Kaitlyn Robinson:

    I've been doing a lot of reading these past few days. I've been analyzing my market and comparing them to others around where I live. I've been trying to do my due diligence, to come up with my business strategy, and set my goals. However, in some groups, I've noticed some buyers and RE agents are hesitant to work with wholesalers for a number of reasons. I want to be as transparent as possible because I've heard wholesalers have a bad rep for dishonesty.. but that is for another thread. 

    I've seen many articles and posts about how, these days, wholesalers don't bring good deals. So, I want to know exactly what makes a deal good, or even better, what makes a deal great? Aside from getting a distressed property under market value, that is. 

    As always, I'm always ready to take any advice ! -KR


     Usually what makes a deal good is a wholesaler NOT being involved LOL.  Why do you want to be a wholesaler is the real question???  ITs such a huge industry and there are some many ways to make money, why do you want to choose the one with the highest failure rate and the worst stigma?

    Damn it. In the last week I have said the following sentence probably to 7 people already:

    NEVER EVER use YOUR incompetence, Lack of skill, or "know how" to judge anything by, or to base personal advise on.

    YOU can't do it... doesn't mean no oe can do it right?

    YOU find it hard, doesn't mean everyone finds it hard right? 

    Now that that is clear...

    OP,

    Don't let these people sway you.  Not because they don't have the skills or talents does it mean it is hard or impossible.

    See When those people cower away, I/we step up and dominate. There is GADAMN NOTHING I can't do, especially when some other mortal has or is done it/doing it. I am better than ANYONE and EVERYONE else, and you should think the same of you. Then you need to believe it next. Not for the sake of believing your own fabrications..  but you need to prove to yourself you ARE the best.  Before you know it you will step up to prove to yourself you ARE the best, so you start to work it, see it, live it. Your entire mindset will change with every small goal you accomplish hereby justifying you are INDEED damn good. This builds confidence and with confidence you dare more, work m ore, be more.

    Screw everyone else. Its all YOU, no one else matters! If you do not utterly see this, you will NEVER beat anyone that does think that way!

    Why do wholesaling?

    Let me tell you why you do wholesaling.

    1. It teaches you how to find off market deals.

    2. It teaches you the ins and outs of negotiating with sellers.

    3. It teaches you how to handle seller objections

    4. It teaches you how to determine ARV

    5. It teaches you how to determine Cost Of Repairs

    6. It teaches you how to write, read contracts

    7. It teaches you how to buy houses in cash

    8. It makes you a ton of money if you can do it correctly

    9. It provides amazing services to cash buyers that are either can't or too busy to find motivated sellers themselves

    10. It provides a service to sellers, needing to sell their house for cash that don't want to list with an agent

    11. It It gives you a front row seat to understand how you flip a house

    12. Lastly, it works if you have half a brain to understand what it takes to make it successful

    13. I honestly can go on and on and on..

    See it this way. Wholesaling is your College education in the real world to become a successful investor.

    Too all of you .. think twice before any of you bash wholesaling ever again. I started with wholesaling (CORRECTLY), and now.. we are master flippers, negotiators, etc. etc..

    If it is not for you, GREAT. No one is forcing you to do it right? Be cool!

  • Joe VilleneuvePro Member
    Plymouth, MI · Member since 2013 · 13k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jerryll Noorden:
    Quote from @Matthew Irish-Jones:
    Quote from @Kaitlyn Robinson:

    I've been doing a lot of reading these past few days. I've been analyzing my market and comparing them to others around where I live. I've been trying to do my due diligence, to come up with my business strategy, and set my goals. However, in some groups, I've noticed some buyers and RE agents are hesitant to work with wholesalers for a number of reasons. I want to be as transparent as possible because I've heard wholesalers have a bad rep for dishonesty.. but that is for another thread. 

    I've seen many articles and posts about how, these days, wholesalers don't bring good deals. So, I want to know exactly what makes a deal good, or even better, what makes a deal great? Aside from getting a distressed property under market value, that is. 

    As always, I'm always ready to take any advice ! -KR


     Usually what makes a deal good is a wholesaler NOT being involved LOL.  Why do you want to be a wholesaler is the real question???  ITs such a huge industry and there are some many ways to make money, why do you want to choose the one with the highest failure rate and the worst stigma?

    Damn it. In the last week I have said the following sentence probably to 7 people already:

    NEVER EVER use YOUR incompetence, Lack of skill, or "know how" to judge anything by, or to base personal advise on.

    YOU can't do it... doesn't mean no oe can do it right?

    YOU find it hard, doesn't mean everyone finds it hard right? 

    Now that that is clear...

    OP,

    Don't let these people sway you.  Not because they don't have the skills or talents does it mean it is hard or impossible.

    See When those people cower away, I/we step up and dominate. There is GADAMN NOTHING I can't do, especially when some other mortal has or is done it/doing it. I am better than ANYONE and EVERYONE else, and you should think the same of you. Then you need to believe it next. Not for the sake of believing your own fabrications..  but you need to prove to yourself you ARE the best.  Before you know it you will step up to prove to yourself you ARE the best, so you start to work it, see it, live it. Your entire mindset will change with every small goal you accomplish hereby justifying you are INDEED damn good. This builds confidence and with confidence you dare more, work m ore, be more.

    Screw everyone else. Its all YOU, no one else matters! If you do not utterly see this, you will NEVER beat anyone that does think that way!

    Why do wholesaling?

    Let me tell you why you do wholesaling.

    1. It teaches you how to find off market deals.

    2. It teaches you the ins and outs of negotiating with sellers.

    3. It teaches you how to handle seller objections

    4. It teaches you how to determine ARV

    5. It teaches you how to determine Cost Of Repairs

    6. It teaches you how to write, read contracts

    7. It teaches you how to buy houses in cash

    8. It makes you a ton of money if you can do it correctly

    9. It provides amazing services to cash buyers that are either can't or too busy to find motivated sellers themselves

    10. It provides a service to sellers, needing to sell their house for cash that don't want to list with an agent

    11. It It gives you a front row seat to understand how you flip a house

    12. Lastly, it works if you have half a brain to understand what it takes to make it successful

    13. I honestly can go on and on and on..

    See it this way. Wholesaling is your College education in the real world to become a successful investor.

    Too all of you .. think twice before any of you bash wholesaling ever again. I started with wholesaling (CORRECTLY), and now.. we are master flippers, negotiators, etc. etc..

    If it is not for you, GREAT. No one is forcing you to do it right? Be cool!

    Take a breath my friend.  LOL.  Ahhhhhhh.  OK.  Onward.  I thought I got wound up when talking about REI.  LOL...one more time.
  • Matthew Irish-JonesBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Jerryll Noorden lol bro, I’m still waiting for you to show a tax return making $3,000,000 in profit wholesaling…. Like I said… when I see that I work for you!!!

    Until then you have flashed carrot leads… leads are not income. Leads are not closed deals. Leads are leads and a lot of them go nowhere.

    Simply wholesaling as a business model is 1) illegal in most states is your are not a broker 2) predatory if you are not double closing with your own cash (my opinion)

    That’s great if you are a wholesaler, all the power to you!! I’m not here to judge.

    Your claim of making $250,000 a month in profit would make you pretty much the richest guy on this site by FAR!!! If so, you are the man, congrats…

    I would need to see more than some generic leads in Your inbox to believe it. That’s just me though..

    I also would question why anyone making that kind of money would want to teach others how to do it. Why not just keep rolling in the big bucks???

    Why would you waste time and energy teaching others? Altruism??? Color me skeptical…

    Irish Jones Realty4.947 Reviews
    View Page
  • Matthew Irish-JonesBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Joe Villeneuve. Lol you have to respect his passion!!!

    Irish Jones Realty4.947 Reviews
    View Page
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Matthew Irish-Jones:

    @Jerryll Noorden lol bro, I’m still waiting for you to show a tax return making $3,000,000 in profit wholesaling…. Like I said… when I see that I work for you!!!

    Until then you have flashed carrot leads… leads are not income. Leads are not closed deals. Leads are leads and a lot of them go nowhere.

    Simply wholesaling as a business model is 1) illegal in most states is your are not a broker 2) predatory if you are not double closing with your own cash (my opinion)

    That’s great if you are a wholesaler, all the power to you!! I’m not here to judge.

    Your claim of making $250,000 a month in profit would make you pretty much the richest guy on this site by FAR!!! If so, you are the man, congrats…

    I would need to see more than some generic leads in Your inbox to believe it. That’s just me though..

    I also would question why anyone making that kind of money would want to teach others how to do it. Why not just keep rolling in the big bucks???

    Why would you waste time and energy teaching others? Altruism??? Color me skeptical…

     I don't need you to believe me.  What you need to think about  is that EVERYTHING I have said is true. You discourage people to follow their dreams because YOU can't do it. And I have addressed THAT. 

    That is the topic at hand. Why don't you address that. If I am wrong, then show me, but it is so typical that the second they (people like you) can't find a comeback you divert the topic to something completely unrelated.

    Was I wrong? No? OK 

    If I was indeed wrong... show me. You can't, instead you challenge me on how much money I make. Really?

    Asking for my friggin tax returns, as if you believing me means a damn thing to me? Gurlfriend please!

    BTW.. I no longer wholesale. I buy houses, flip them and hold them.

    Its not how much money you make "wholesaling". It is how much money you make generating motivated seller leads. THAT is the point. What the hell you do with those leads is up to you, flip, wholesale buy & hold.

    Get it? Good!

    And you can not comprehend why or how people rolling in the big bucks would teach others how to do it instead of keeping it all to my self?

    WOW dude.

    Look  "bro", no matter how hard I try to make you understand why, you won't ever get it.

    Some people just like helping others once they have made it. Some people want to give back. For some people it feels good being able to make others happy.

    And, I get paid good money to help others succeed as well (although here on BP I do it for free). 

    So hmm let me think... I make people happy, rich and successful AND get paid for it? I'll take it.

    Don't try to understand it. If you had to ask me why, I doubt you will ever get it!

    Here let me help you!

    Here just for you. ALL my secrets for free for anyone and everyone to enjoy become rich and famous.

  • Matthew Irish-JonesBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Jerryll Noorden

    Here is a great quote for you to reflect on.

    “Unlike BP and all these other groups, anyone that claims anything needs to provide data and proof.”

    Great quote… guess who said it?

    You did!!! On your own profile. You have now claimed you make an amazing $250,000 in PROFIT per month!!!! A truly astonishing number. You have flashed some carrot leads which anyone with a carrot site can do as well.

    Could you please prove the $250,000 per month in profit part? Your words… not mine.

    If you can’t prove it or very ironically just developed some last minute humility no need for us to converse any further.

    If you can prove it (I don’t believe for a second). I will sign up as a customer, employee, loyal follower or whatever ever else is needed because you are making as much cheddar as ANYONE I know and I work with some pretty dam big investors.

    Irish Jones Realty4.947 Reviews
    View Page
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y

    Here are my last 2 day earnings.

    Here are my last 3 day earnings:

    And my last 5 day earnings:

    I honestly don't give a crap whether you believe me or not, but your mouth is SO friggin big. Just be quiet now yeah?

    Let me guess, this is not good enough for you either right?

    Write your comments on a paper and burn them.  It doesn't give me any pleasure making you look like a fool!

  • Matthew Irish-JonesBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Jerryll Noorden LOL that’s some tax return.

    Have a good day bro 😎

    Irish Jones Realty4.947 Reviews
    View Page
  • Matthew Irish-JonesBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Jerryll Noorden your combativeness and over bearing confidence has won me over. I will PM you. Hell who doesn’t want to rank #1 with their website.

    Irish Jones Realty4.947 Reviews
    View Page
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Matthew Irish-Jones:

    @Jerryll Noorden your combativeness and over bearing confidence has won me over. I will PM you. Hell who doesn’t want to rank #1 with their website.


     Dude I hear you.

    I accept the pm my man.

    now check this out. There is a reason I have to be like that.

    I am trying to guide people the right way. My methods are so against what everyone has been hearing everyone else say and do that no one takes it seriously. The only way anyone will even look my way is with overwhelming proof. Lots will think it's disgusting ego abd showing off but I just don't care what anyone thinks. What you did is not wrong.

    you HAVE to call bs when you see it. Question abd demand proof. I could have just not provided it but you really dud a good job challenging my credibility. If I didn't show proof none of my posts would hold any credibility a ymore and my voice was gone. You really cornered ne. Good job ha!

    now dude. It takes a real dude to request a friendship after this. Love it!

  • Joe VilleneuvePro Member
    Plymouth, MI · Member since 2013 · 13k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    4y

    What makes a good deal in 2022, in 2021, in every year in the past, now and in the future...is the same thing.  Two parts:

    1 - Minimum cost to the REI. This means as little cash out of pocket as possible. DP, rehab paid for with cash, negative CF, are all examples of cost to the REI. This is critical because the cash that comes out of the REI pocket, and only the cash that comes out of the REI pocket, is the cost of the property.

    2 - How someone/something else pays for the rest.  This part is known more as the "terms" of the deal.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.