Wholesale "ad" details - saw something on BP but can't find it!!

Wholesale "ad" details - saw something on BP but can't find it!!

Investor · DMV Maryland · Member since 2013 · 867 posts · 370 votes

Good morning, BP Nation -

A few days ago I remember coming across a post on BP about what rehabbers/LL look for in "ads" from wholesellers. I have done numerous searches here, looked through my emails from my BP keywords in both my inbox and delete folder and cannot find this sucker!! I'm thinking

@J Scott may have responded to this... it was about what pertinent information buyers want to know up front.

If anyone can find this post and post the link here I'd be very appreciative.

Happy Sunday!

0Reply
0 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.