REI Call Center

REI Call Center

Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 6 votes

Hello All,

I am considering hiring REI Call Center for cold calling. Anyone use this company before? I'd like to get some more information since I cannot find many reviews online.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Heather M.

3Reply
514 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Member since 2023 · 26 posts · 12 votes
2y
Quote from @Anton Zherelyev:

Ruth, as the CEO of REI Call Center I wanted to personally respond to your message and express my sincere apologies for any disappointment you've encountered. I vividly recall calling you when you started and providing you with my direct cell phone number to encourage open communication. Unfortunately, I have never received any calls or messages from you since then.

I reviewed your account in full detail and can honestly say that our team at REI did everything we possibly could to keep you satisfied throughout your journey with us. However, despite our best efforts, it seems that you found ground for disappointment at every turn. To a point where I even gave an authorization to send you a full refund for the three months of us working diligently for you during your five-month journey with us.

I can proudly say that from the Lead flow of 20 + qualified leads, we met this target every single month. Your Acquisition Closer did have a passing in his family during this time and we replaced your caller that day, with one of our best callers, but you still found a reason to be dissatisfied, to the point of being very aggressive with the entire team. Again, to correct the situation, we issued you a full refund for that month to keep you satisfied.

It seems that despite our best intentions, we may not have been the right fit for your needs. I sincerely wish you the utmost success in your future endeavors - and as per our moto - LETS CLOSE MORE DEALS!

Thank you!

Anton, CEO of REI Call Center

Anton, you did provide me with your number so I tried reaching out to you and never got a response back. Check your texts. When that didn't work out I tried messaging you on Whatsapp and tagging you in multiple conversations with the team on Whatsapp. I can also see that you read my texts in Whatsapp as they show a read receipt.

- When I first started out, I was getting a decent amount of leads for the first month which was good. However, it quickly declined after that. When I checked in with the team on this, they even admitted that my lead flow was scarce and that my cold callers weren't performing. They tried to compensate for this by providing me with an extra list to call which I appreciated but even that proved to bring barely any more lead flow. So you stating that I was getting a good amount of quality leads is incorrect. My lack of lead flow is the reason why I ended up downgrading my subscription.

- In addition, as part of joining the company we were supposed to have a website set up. I had to continuously follow up on the status of this website and it took over two months for it to be constructed.

- You stated that someone had a family member pass and I received a replacement that day. I was never made aware that anyone had a family member pass and if anything I was always understanding to any type of family emergencies, power outtages, etc that happened on numerous occasions. What I didn't appreciate were the times that I was not made a aware that my VA would be starting later than agreed upon or that they were not showing up at all. I do not appreciate you saying I was being aggressive when I continued to have patience for  much longer than I should have. When someone is having patience and understanding and the same things keep happening over and over, there comes a time when they need to stand up for themselves and speak up which is exactly what I did.

- Any Acquisition Manager I was assigned to had something that came up on multiple occasions where they would either start later than agreed upon or not show up at all without a heads up. I had to follow up with my Client Success Mangers on numerous occasions to find out what was going on. I shouldn't have to chase after an answer for something like that. Proper communication is the respectful thing to do.

- You're saying you authorized a 3 month refund for me. I've never received that or been told that I would get a 3 month refund.

- What was the last straw for me was that after numerous times of my VA not completing their full shift or dialing for me at all, I requested a refund for services for that month after being constantly disappointed. I was told I would receive a refund for that month due to my poor experience but what they did was cancel my subscription when that was not what I asked for and halted the momentum of my business. At that point I told the team multiple times to have you give me a call since I realized from past experience you were hard to get a hold of. My numerous attempts to speak with you have been ignored until now that I have chosen to share my experience publicly I still have all the receipts of everything that transpired and my numerous attempts to reach you.

I really hope as a business owner, you do a better job at overseeing what is happening within your business and show you actually care when your business is not upholding the standards that were promised. I was very optimistic at first when you said that your door was always open and to reach out if I needed anything. I was disappointed that this was not upheld and it took me posting publicly for you to reach back out.
See this reply in the discussion

40 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    It's $1,299 per month...damn. 

  • Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2020 · 47 posts · 37 votes
    3y

    I'm considering it too! Let me know if you jump in

  • Investor · Member since 2023 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    3y

    Did anyone end up using this service? I'm also looking into them as well. 

  • San Angelo, TX · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Ruth S.:

    Did anyone end up using this service? I'm also looking into them as well. 


  • San Angelo, TX · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Heather Morales:
    Quote from @Ruth S.:

    Did anyone end up using this service? I'm also looking into them as well. 

    I’m just getting started with them. You have to budget another $1k a month for skip tracing in addition to their $1299 monthly fee. They have been helpful and professional so far. However, it’s too soon to tell if I’ll get the leads they are saying I’ll get. 

  • Investor · Member since 2023 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Heather Morales:
    Quote from @Heather Morales:
    Quote from @Ruth S.:

    Did anyone end up using this service? I'm also looking into them as well. 

    I’m just getting started with them. You have to budget another $1k a month for skip tracing in addition to their $1299 monthly fee. They have been helpful and professional so far. However, it’s too soon to tell if I’ll get the leads they are saying I’ll get. 


    Thanks for the insight! Hopefully you can let us know how everything goes once you've been with them longer.

  • Investor · USA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ruth S.:

    Did anyone end up using this service? I'm also looking into them as well. 

     Hey Ruth, my company offers a competitive service, but we also include effective SMS campaigns and consistently generate 2-4 leads per day for our clients. Would love to chat more, feel free to text or call me! 

  • Investor · USA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ben Bolingbroke:

    I'm considering it too! Let me know if you jump in

     Hey Ben, did you end up going with a solution? Would love to chat more about how my company could help if not! 

  • Investor · USA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Heather Morales:

    Hello All,

    I am considering hiring REI Call Center for cold calling. Anyone use this company before? I'd like to get some more information since I cannot find many reviews online.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    Heather M.

     Hey Heather not sure if you went with their service, but would love to jump on a call and talk about how we could help out! 

  • Don KonipolBusiness Member
    Investor · The Woodlands TX / Avon, CT · Member since 2009 · 6k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Heather Morales:

    Hello All,

    I am considering hiring REI Call Center for cold calling. Anyone use this company before? I'd like to get some more information since I cannot find many reviews online.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    Heather M.

    Why do all inexperienced wanna be business owners think doing what everyone else is doing is going to be profitable?
    Private Mortgage Financing Partners, LLC
  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Heather Morales:
    Quote from @Heather Morales:
    Quote from @Ruth S.:

    Did anyone end up using this service? I'm also looking into them as well. 

    I’m just getting started with them. You have to budget another $1k a month for skip tracing in addition to their $1299 monthly fee. They have been helpful and professional so far. However, it’s too soon to tell if I’ll get the leads they are saying I’ll get. 


     Definitely want to hear the update!

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    How did this work out for anyone that tried them ?!

    Did it generate any closings?

  • Investor · Member since 2023 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Melyssa Carol:

    How did this work out for anyone that tried them ?!

    Did it generate any closings?

    I ended up using their services and closed a couple deals at the beginning but things quickly declined afterwards. They ended up screwing me in many ways and I was disappointed in the service. Especially with their CEO, Anton. He acted like he would always be available at the beginning and then ghosted whenever I reached out about a complaint. Would not recommend.
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Stamford CT · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ruth S.:
    Quote from @Melyssa Carol:

    How did this work out for anyone that tried them ?!

    Did it generate any closings?

    I ended up using their services and closed a couple deals at the beginning but things quickly declined afterwards. They ended up screwing me in many ways and I was disappointed in the service. Especially with their CEO, Anton. He acted like he would always be available at the beginning and then ghosted whenever I reached out about a complaint. Would not recommend.

     Could you Elaborate? I too was also considering using them. However, I am doing my due diligence.

  • Investor · Member since 2023 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Arif Baksh:
    Quote from @Ruth S.:
    Quote from @Melyssa Carol:

    How did this work out for anyone that tried them ?!

    Did it generate any closings?

    I ended up using their services and closed a couple deals at the beginning but things quickly declined afterwards. They ended up screwing me in many ways and I was disappointed in the service. Especially with their CEO, Anton. He acted like he would always be available at the beginning and then ghosted whenever I reached out about a complaint. Would not recommend.

     Could you Elaborate? I too was also considering using them. However, I am doing my due diligence.


    They are very good at selling their services once they are onboarding you and at first it seems like they have your best interest. I quickly learned it was all a front to get you in the door. It felt like once they had my money, they didn't put in as much effort to keep me. My first month, the CEO gave me a call to check in and let me know he would always be available to reach if I needed anything. Well when things started going wrong with my cold callers or team he would not answer my multiple phone calls and messages. I have reached out to complain so many times and still have not heard from him to this day. I ended up leaving and sourced my own VAs off of Upwork. This takes a lot more time but is so much more rewarding now that I am in control of the VAs and the outcomes in my business.

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Ruth, as the CEO of REI Call Center I wanted to personally respond to your message and express my sincere apologies for any disappointment you've encountered. I vividly recall calling you when you started and providing you with my direct cell phone number to encourage open communication. Unfortunately, I have never received any calls or messages from you since then.

    I reviewed your account in full detail and can honestly say that our team at REI did everything we possibly could to keep you satisfied throughout your journey with us. However, despite our best efforts, it seems that you found ground for disappointment at every turn. To a point where I even gave an authorization to send you a full refund for the three months of us working diligently for you during your five-month journey with us.

    I can proudly say that from the Lead flow of 20 + qualified leads, we met this target every single month. Your Acquisition Closer did have a passing in his family during this time and we replaced your caller that day, with one of our best callers, but you still found a reason to be dissatisfied, to the point of being very aggressive with the entire team. Again, to correct the situation, we issued you a full refund for that month to keep you satisfied.

    It seems that despite our best intentions, we may not have been the right fit for your needs. I sincerely wish you the utmost success in your future endeavors - and as per our moto - LETS CLOSE MORE DEALS!

    Thank you!

    Anton, CEO of REI Call Center

  • Investor · Member since 2023 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Anton Zherelyev:

    Ruth, as the CEO of REI Call Center I wanted to personally respond to your message and express my sincere apologies for any disappointment you've encountered. I vividly recall calling you when you started and providing you with my direct cell phone number to encourage open communication. Unfortunately, I have never received any calls or messages from you since then.

    I reviewed your account in full detail and can honestly say that our team at REI did everything we possibly could to keep you satisfied throughout your journey with us. However, despite our best efforts, it seems that you found ground for disappointment at every turn. To a point where I even gave an authorization to send you a full refund for the three months of us working diligently for you during your five-month journey with us.

    I can proudly say that from the Lead flow of 20 + qualified leads, we met this target every single month. Your Acquisition Closer did have a passing in his family during this time and we replaced your caller that day, with one of our best callers, but you still found a reason to be dissatisfied, to the point of being very aggressive with the entire team. Again, to correct the situation, we issued you a full refund for that month to keep you satisfied.

    It seems that despite our best intentions, we may not have been the right fit for your needs. I sincerely wish you the utmost success in your future endeavors - and as per our moto - LETS CLOSE MORE DEALS!

    Thank you!

    Anton, CEO of REI Call Center

    Anton, you did provide me with your number so I tried reaching out to you and never got a response back. Check your texts. When that didn't work out I tried messaging you on Whatsapp and tagging you in multiple conversations with the team on Whatsapp. I can also see that you read my texts in Whatsapp as they show a read receipt.

    - When I first started out, I was getting a decent amount of leads for the first month which was good. However, it quickly declined after that. When I checked in with the team on this, they even admitted that my lead flow was scarce and that my cold callers weren't performing. They tried to compensate for this by providing me with an extra list to call which I appreciated but even that proved to bring barely any more lead flow. So you stating that I was getting a good amount of quality leads is incorrect. My lack of lead flow is the reason why I ended up downgrading my subscription.

    - In addition, as part of joining the company we were supposed to have a website set up. I had to continuously follow up on the status of this website and it took over two months for it to be constructed.

    - You stated that someone had a family member pass and I received a replacement that day. I was never made aware that anyone had a family member pass and if anything I was always understanding to any type of family emergencies, power outtages, etc that happened on numerous occasions. What I didn't appreciate were the times that I was not made a aware that my VA would be starting later than agreed upon or that they were not showing up at all. I do not appreciate you saying I was being aggressive when I continued to have patience for  much longer than I should have. When someone is having patience and understanding and the same things keep happening over and over, there comes a time when they need to stand up for themselves and speak up which is exactly what I did.

    - Any Acquisition Manager I was assigned to had something that came up on multiple occasions where they would either start later than agreed upon or not show up at all without a heads up. I had to follow up with my Client Success Mangers on numerous occasions to find out what was going on. I shouldn't have to chase after an answer for something like that. Proper communication is the respectful thing to do.

    - You're saying you authorized a 3 month refund for me. I've never received that or been told that I would get a 3 month refund.

    - What was the last straw for me was that after numerous times of my VA not completing their full shift or dialing for me at all, I requested a refund for services for that month after being constantly disappointed. I was told I would receive a refund for that month due to my poor experience but what they did was cancel my subscription when that was not what I asked for and halted the momentum of my business. At that point I told the team multiple times to have you give me a call since I realized from past experience you were hard to get a hold of. My numerous attempts to speak with you have been ignored until now that I have chosen to share my experience publicly I still have all the receipts of everything that transpired and my numerous attempts to reach you.

    I really hope as a business owner, you do a better job at overseeing what is happening within your business and show you actually care when your business is not upholding the standards that were promised. I was very optimistic at first when you said that your door was always open and to reach out if I needed anything. I was disappointed that this was not upheld and it took me posting publicly for you to reach back out.
  • Investor · Hanford, CA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    @Heather Morales I came across this posting as I am potentially looking for a new call center.  I am wondering if you proceeded and what your results were?  @Ben Bolingbroke @Ruth S.@Mitch Horwart @Excellence Carlos Did any of you end up trying their services?  Curious how it went.  Thanks all!

  • Specialist · Bothell, WA · Member since 2014 · 268 posts · 80 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Trinity Logan:

    @Heather Morales I came across this posting as I am potentially looking for a new call center.  I am wondering if you proceeded and what your results were?  @Ben Bolingbroke @Ruth S.@Mitch Horwart @Excellence Carlos Did any of you end up trying their services?  Curious how it went.  Thanks all!


     Hi Trinity, I've found that callers from Mexico and Latin America work best since they have excellent English (they grew up in the US as kids) and have the best sales/hustle skills for cold calling. Great callers can go for $5-$7 dollars/hour for prospecting. Let me know if you need more info.

  • Investor · Hanford, CA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Gustavo Munoz Castro:
    Quote from @Trinity Logan:

    @Heather Morales I came across this posting as I am potentially looking for a new call center.  I am wondering if you proceeded and what your results were?  @Ben Bolingbroke @Ruth S.@Mitch Horwart @Excellence Carlos Did any of you end up trying their services?  Curious how it went.  Thanks all!


     Hi Trinity, I've found that callers from Mexico and Latin America work best since they have excellent English (they grew up in the US as kids) and have the best sales/hustle skills for cold calling. Great callers can go for $5-$7 dollars/hour for prospecting. Let me know if you need more info.

    Thank you, but that’s not what I’m looking for. I have a VA, I’m looking for a call center! But I appreciate the info! 
  • Specialist · Bothell, WA · Member since 2014 · 268 posts · 80 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Trinity Logan:
    Quote from @Gustavo Munoz Castro:
    Quote from @Trinity Logan:

    @Heather Morales I came across this posting as I am potentially looking for a new call center.  I am wondering if you proceeded and what your results were?  @Ben Bolingbroke @Ruth S.@Mitch Horwart @Excellence Carlos Did any of you end up trying their services?  Curious how it went.  Thanks all!


     Hi Trinity, I've found that callers from Mexico and Latin America work best since they have excellent English (they grew up in the US as kids) and have the best sales/hustle skills for cold calling. Great callers can go for $5-$7 dollars/hour for prospecting. Let me know if you need more info.

    Thank you, but that’s not what I’m looking for. I have a VA, I’m looking for a call center! But I appreciate the info! 

    Would a a virtual call center where they help you manage and train your own dedicated caller work?

  • Investor · Hanford, CA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Gustavo Munoz Castro:
    Quote from @Trinity Logan:
    Quote from @Gustavo Munoz Castro:
    Quote from @Trinity Logan:

    @Heather Morales I came across this posting as I am potentially looking for a new call center.  I am wondering if you proceeded and what your results were?  @Ben Bolingbroke @Ruth S.@Mitch Horwart @Excellence Carlos Did any of you end up trying their services?  Curious how it went.  Thanks all!


     Hi Trinity, I've found that callers from Mexico and Latin America work best since they have excellent English (they grew up in the US as kids) and have the best sales/hustle skills for cold calling. Great callers can go for $5-$7 dollars/hour for prospecting. Let me know if you need more info.

    Thank you, but that’s not what I’m looking for. I have a VA, I’m looking for a call center! But I appreciate the info! 

    Would a a virtual call center where they help you manage and train your own dedicated caller work?


     Again, I’m looking for a call center, specifically! Such as the platform discussed in the original post. That’s why I was looking for feedback on this service listed in this post. I appreciate your response, but not what I’m looking for! 

  • Investor · Member since 2023 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Trinity Logan:

    @Heather Morales I came across this posting as I am potentially looking for a new call center.  I am wondering if you proceeded and what your results were?  @Ben Bolingbroke @Ruth S.@Mitch Horwart @Excellence Carlos Did any of you end up trying their services?  Curious how it went.  Thanks all!


     Hi Trinity, I provided an update here on my experience if you look through the comments. Let me know if you need any more insight or suggestions!

  • Investor · Hanford, CA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Ruth S.:
    Quote from @Trinity Logan:

    @Heather Morales I came across this posting as I am potentially looking for a new call center.  I am wondering if you proceeded and what your results were?  @Ben Bolingbroke @Ruth S.@Mitch Horwart @Excellence Carlos Did any of you end up trying their services?  Curious how it went.  Thanks all!


     Hi Trinity, I provided an update here on my experience if you look through the comments. Let me know if you need any more insight or suggestions!

    Thank you! I did see that. I guess I didn’t realize it was you. My apologies. Thanks for clarifying. That doesn’t sound very positive. Did you ever end up getting your refund?? I wish there was a better way to weed out the good ones!! 
  • Investor · Member since 2023 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Trinity Logan:
    Quote from @Ruth S.:
    Quote from @Trinity Logan:

    @Heather Morales I came across this posting as I am potentially looking for a new call center.  I am wondering if you proceeded and what your results were?  @Ben Bolingbroke @Ruth S.@Mitch Horwart @Excellence Carlos Did any of you end up trying their services?  Curious how it went.  Thanks all!


     Hi Trinity, I provided an update here on my experience if you look through the comments. Let me know if you need any more insight or suggestions!

    Thank you! I did see that. I guess I didn’t realize it was you. My apologies. Thanks for clarifying. That doesn’t sound very positive. Did you ever end up getting your refund?? I wish there was a better way to weed out the good ones!! 

    No, I didn't unfortunately. And it is hard but that's why I ended up sourcing individual ones through Upwork and training them myself. Upwork also has some cold calling agencies you can hire as well on there and you can read reviews on them from past clients to help make your decision. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.