Is propwire data any good?

Is propwire data any good?

Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2011 · 23 posts · 8 votes

Hi, you all, 

I am new to this wholesaling world and thinking about to subscribe propstream. but I also found this propwire website that offer free data download. It sounds too good to be true. Is their data any good? for wholesaling purpose. Would love to hear if anyone used it before. 

Thanks. 

Jenny

0Reply
33 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2022 · 352 posts · 219 votes
    3y

    I have never used it. However, I have seen many posts throughout this forum about others who have used it. Some had called through with some success and others had not had any. I honestly think it depends on your market! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.