How to find local wholesalers to source potential projects?

How to find local wholesalers to source potential projects?

Newark, NJ · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 6 votes

Hi, i'm a new construction builder and I'm looking to find wholesalers in the Northern NJ area who can source potential properties.  What is the best way to find local wholesalers?

0Reply
29 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Perry Hall, MD · Member since 2016 · 588 posts · 600 votes
    3y

    You're doing it: networking. Facebook groups, local meetups, biggerpockets. You can also google "We buy houses" or "sell my house fast" followed by your market name, then start calling every website on the first few pages and tell them you're a buyer looking for wholesalers.

    The key with sourcing deals from wholesalers is the same as any other channel: consistency and follow up. As you make connections, build some rapport, then check in every other week to remind them you exist and what you're looking for.

    Hope this helps.

  • Real Estate Agent · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2022 · 55 posts · 28 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nam Hoang:

    Hi, i'm a new construction builder and I'm looking to find wholesalers in the Northern NJ area who can source potential properties.  What is the best way to find local wholesalers?


     Hey, I have found, in addition to all other methods, that agents are good sources of off-market properties. Good agents and good wholesalers often work together to source and offload deals.

    I am a flipper and I've been following Newark for a while. Happy to connect now and when I have leads for land or tear-downs I can pass them on to you.

  • John O'LearyPro Member
    Lender · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2021 · 737 posts · 412 votes
    3y

    Hey Nam,

    What does your specific buy box look like?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.