wholesailing a property that has a land contract (pittsburgh)

wholesailing a property that has a land contract (pittsburgh)

Wyano, PA · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 3 votes

I have a property that has a land contract on it in the Pittsburgh area. Who do I contract with , The actual owner or the guy who has a land contract with the actual owner? It has 5 bd 2 bath. He said he will take 45k for it. I haven't even started this process yet. I just hung the signs. I am scared as heck. I couldn't even answer the call. I just let it go to voice mail then called him a little later. Lol. So what do I do now? Im excited but scared. Please help!

0Reply
9 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.