Making Guide for Wholesaling

Making Guide for Wholesaling

Wholesaler · North Jersey · Member since 2024 · 36 posts · 8 votes

Hi everyone!

Im creating a FREE guide to help new wholesalers (like myself) get started in the industry. 

I've boughten courses, read books, and watched videos but there is a ton of information being gatekept. The influencers "making millions from wholesaling" teach you the same steps everyone else teaches you. They purposely leave out crucial information in hopes that you will buy their course to learn how. 

So far in my guide I have a good amount covered. I did not go into much detail but I'm trying to give a baseline for wholesalers to look at so they can eventually dive deeper into the subjects.  


If you have experience with wholesaling, please let me know what I'm missing and need to add. Im trying to change my life and other entrepreneurs lives. The information you have could potentially help a fellow entrepreneur accomplish his or her goals. Thanks!

Here is the link to view the presentation: How to Wholesale RE - Guide

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · North Jersey · Member since 2024 · 36 posts · 8 votes
    2y

    a question I have is: 

    don't we need to get the property inspected? Is that the wholesalers job or the Cash Buyers? AT what part in the process do you do this? After you find a cash buyer?

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Love the idea, but Doesnt look like the URL is working?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.