Looking to connect with experienced wholesalers

Looking to connect with experienced wholesalers

Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 7 votes

Good Morning , my name is Max and I am actively growing in the real estate wholesaling space. With so much to learn and my eagerness to learn , it only makes sense to connect with others. Im looking to connect and share with experienced wholesalers in the triangle area and across North Carolina in hopes of great insight and collaboration.

If you're open to sharing wisdom or having a quick chat , I'd appreciate the opportunity to connect.

0Reply
27 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · GA · Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    @Maxwell Robertson You're most certainly on the correct path. Being eager to learn and grow from others is the biggest key. Let's connect and I can provide you value. God bless!

  • Rental Property Investor · Kansas City MO, United States · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Hey, Max! It’s great to see people with an eagerness to grow in real estate wholesaling. Connecting with experienced professionals is a great way to learn and build valuable relationships. I’d be happy to exchange insights and explore potential opportunities. Let’s connect and see how we can help each other.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.