What’s been harder for you lately…

What’s been harder for you lately…

Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia · Member since 2026 · 10 posts · 3 votes

What’s been harder for you lately - finding good deals or finding reliable contractors? I work closely with investors across Philly, New York, and New Jersey, and I’ve been hearing a mix of challenges on both sides. Curious what everyone else is experiencing right now 🤔

1Reply
103 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2021 · 774 posts · 501 votes
    5mo

    @Vanessa Lopez - Finding good deals in my target space of 5-20 units has been more of a challenge lately. Let me know if you'd like to talk!

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia · Member since 2026 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    5mo

    Hey Greg! I’d be happy to connect- let’s set up a quick call and see what you’re targeting 🏠➡️🏚️

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.