new wholesaler in austin tx

new wholesaler in austin tx

Sandy, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes

wondering if anyone knows of some good areas to look around for in austin, maybe add a member to there power team

1Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 636 posts · 486 votes
10y

If I understand the question correctly, you're looking for houses to wholesale? I'm not personally a wholesaler, but I buy about half of my properties from wholesalers, and I can say the Austin market is tough for you guys. Even people who are in a serious bind know that they can sell their low-end fixer-upper for a cash profit in a few days if they put it on the MLS. That said, my favorite investment area is Lakeside, in far East Austin, and I've actually seen a few auction foreclosures come out of there in the last few months; so if your timing is right, you might be able to scoop something up.

Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 636 posts · 486 votes
    10y

    If I understand the question correctly, you're looking for houses to wholesale? I'm not personally a wholesaler, but I buy about half of my properties from wholesalers, and I can say the Austin market is tough for you guys. Even people who are in a serious bind know that they can sell their low-end fixer-upper for a cash profit in a few days if they put it on the MLS. That said, my favorite investment area is Lakeside, in far East Austin, and I've actually seen a few auction foreclosures come out of there in the last few months; so if your timing is right, you might be able to scoop something up.

    Good luck!

  • Flipper / Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Joseph,

    My team provides new wholesalers with everything needed to be successful...FOR FREE.  Sound too good to be true?  Well...the catch is that all leads you land come to us first, and if we can't do anything with it you can take it to anyone else you like to try and monetize it. The other catch is that when a deal does materialize, any marketing dollars we spent will be withheld from your finders fee. Pretty fair deal.  To be transparent, we're not selling any kind of guru course or offering anything like that.  Instead I am offering to take you under my wing, provide you with the materials (stamps, envelopes, lists, mailers, etc) you need to be successful and then hold you accountable for taking massive action. 

    If this sounds good, then contact me at the number below.

  • Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2013 · 135 posts · 39 votes
    6y

    @Russell Spillers I am looking for a wholesaler in Austin, can you share more info? I would like to buy this spring, single family 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · New York City, NY · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Joseph Hutt you can pull a list of the hottest zip codes In Your area on listsource.com

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 110 posts · 52 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Eduardo Lopez Guity:

    @Joseph Hutt you can pull a list of the hottest zip codes In Your area on listsource.com

     Yup.

  • CA · Member since 2014 · 244 posts · 47 votes
    6y

    @Marielle Walter

    I am looking for wholesalers in Austin tx too, if you got any luck ?

  • Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2013 · 135 posts · 39 votes
    6y

    @Ron Singh unfortunately not yet....let me know if you have some luck!

  • Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2013 · 135 posts · 39 votes
    6y

    @Russell Spillers do you then have wholesalers you work with that you could connect me with? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.