Quit Claim Deed

Quit Claim Deed

Shelby, NC · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 5 votes
Does anybody care to explain how a "quit claim deed" works for wholesalers?? I'm in NC and trying to figure out where to go to obtain these file.
0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    9y

    I have no idea what you mean by how they work for wholesalers.

    I also do not understand what you mean by

    I can tell you what a quit clam deed is. Basically a quit claim deed says, "if I have any interest in this property, and I am not say that I do have interest in this property, any interest I may or may  not have is transferred to you." I could legally give you a quit claim deed to the Trump Tower. (or one of the Clinton's mansions, or any other property)

    Quit claim deeds are grossly overused and over promoted by Gurus. They are a weak deed and should be avoided. 

    There are legitimate uses of Quit claim deeds. One example would be getting a quit claim deed from heirs of a property, or to otherwise clear up the title. In a  situation like that it would be a title company or attorney that would be advising you how to use one.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.