Dedicated Wholesaler in Atlanta (Probate & FSBOS)

Dedicated Wholesaler in Atlanta (Probate & FSBOS)

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello BP Members,

My name is Aja, I am green to BP and fairly new to Wholesaling.

I would love to connect with other Wholesalers and Real estate investors in Atlanta as well.

Suggestions and advice is always welcomed !

As of now, I am a Full-time Licensed Massage Therapist with my office located in Alpharetta, but I am looking to have Real estate mastered in order to expand my streams of income.

During my studies, I have been to Robert Kiyosaki Real Estate seminars, listened to plenty of videos, podcasts, and read different books.However, I know I can attain only so much knowledge, but with no action, I will never truly see progress I am looking for now.

I am also working with a family member in Ohio, on Probate leads, because he has free access to all probates online.

 We have looked into probates for Ga, however I am getting mixed information about going into the court, and having access to certain counties like Cobb and Fulton online .

In my journey of Wholesaling Real Estate, I realize a major issue I've had with prospering in this field, is surrounding myself with like-minds in this field.

I am looking forward to connecting with you all, and would like to say Thank you, in advance, for your time!

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.