Finding a GURU is a joke

Finding a GURU is a joke

Windermere, FL · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 4 votes

This is a joke every guru wants everywhere from $1000-$12000 upfront.  I have some holes in my knowledge and paying a giant chunk of money to HOPE someone can help me.  Here is what I need to learn how to wholesale pre foreclosures, short sales, code violation fee closeouts, and wholesaling retail type  of deals.  I am not stupid and I won't pay $5000 for "coaching" calls that are pre recorded.  I also need to find a cash buyers list thats it!!  I will do it on my own I guess because all the guru's forget what it was like to be new and not have a pile of cash to GIVEAWAY!!

0Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y

Well you navigated through the first obstacle. You didn't fall into the guru trap, and blow your life savings or get in substantial credit card debt. Every penny you would have spent on a guru is better spent on marketing for deals.

Cash buyers lists are overrated, you need deals. If you can consistently get good deals the rest will take care of itself.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 500 votes
    9y

    Get a pre foreclosure lead and I'll teach you a few things. Generally you can't wholesale pre foreclosures the tradition method as servicers won't let you assign contracts. 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Well you navigated through the first obstacle. You didn't fall into the guru trap, and blow your life savings or get in substantial credit card debt. Every penny you would have spent on a guru is better spent on marketing for deals.

    Cash buyers lists are overrated, you need deals. If you can consistently get good deals the rest will take care of itself.

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2011 · 721 posts · 343 votes
    9y

    @Nick Colamarina, I couldn't have said it better.  Cash buyer lists are overrated.  Although, some will disagree.  I believe that when you get a good deal the buyer will be the easy part.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.