I’m a newbie wholesaler

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 34 votes
7y

@Charles Robinson Jr

Welcome to the BiggerPockets family! Great that you joined the site!

Here are some recommendations for you:

Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users. Try to find others within your areas that understand and are doing wholesaling already.

Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts.

I’m in Philadelphia, so I set my keyword alerts for topics and subjects in Philadelphia.

Read The Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing. It's been a while since I've read it, but I think it talks about wholesaling. They may also have some other books and guides regarding wholesaling. You will get different thought waves and understandings of wholesaling. Many of it works, just pick one strategy and stick to it. 

If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. They will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

Wishing you the best!

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.