How do you calculate a turnkey property

How do you calculate a turnkey property

Wholesaler · Detroit, MI · Member since 2016 · 70 posts · 28 votes
I have this property I’m going to get under contract but before I did I’ve been marketing like crazy on Craigslist, Facebook, Instagram to see if any buyer would be interested before I get it under contract. I have no one interested after a couple weeks of putting it out there. Now I’m think the price is too high Ok it’s 2 tenant occupied properties both 3/1 both been renovated & have a finished basement 1 is a 751 sqft ARV is around $80k I’m selling it for $51k The other is 1027sqft ARV around $90k I’m selling it for $64k I don’t know what numbers to use to get the MAO I’m sure the seller would change the price I just don’t know what to offer to appeal cash buyers
0Reply
84 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
7y
Originally posted by @Shanae Williams:
@James Wise

Thank you for your input. But I am wholesaler nothing more or less. I assign my contracts to investors which is completely legal in my city. It would be helpful if you wanted to comment to answer my question instead of speaking on things you seem not to know!

 You can call it whatever you like but what you are doing (or attempting to do) is brokering real estate. 

As they say you can lead a horse to water.........

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.