Wholesaling As A Minor

Wholesaling As A Minor

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hey guys, I want to get started wholesaling real estate in the United States and I have already started to learn and take action. I’m currently 16 years old, and I live outside the US (I’m a US citizen). I have been researching wholesaling and trying to get my first deal by finding and talking to leads for about two weeks now and I have a couple of questions. Can an adult just co-sign contracts for me or can their name be on the contract and they sign and I just say that they are my partner, I have also read that a contact is legally binding if the adult guardian of the minor gives permission to the minor to enter the contract? What are some free ways to generate leads? I would be wholesaling in Florida, do I need anything special added to my contract that’s specific to Florida. Do I need to give the seller a down payment to make the contact legal? Any recommendations on virtual wholesaling because that’s what I would be doing? What are the best tools that can help me? Any recommendations on a good international or Florida title companies? Overall I would like some adobe and opinions on all of this especially on virtual wholesaling, thank you.

0Reply
10 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.