Digital Marketer new to Real Estate Wholesale. Suggestions?

Digital Marketer new to Real Estate Wholesale. Suggestions?

Wholesaler · Philadelphia · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hey everyone! I am a Philly based Digital marketer/ Sales Automation specialist.  a little about myself:

  • > Based in Philly
  • > Specialize in Digital Marketing/ Automated Prospecting
  • > I run an Airbnb Management Company (also based in Philly)
  • > I also was running a 420 friendly entrepreneurial networking event too (Prior to covid)

So due to covid impacting our airbnb business/ networking event, I began looking into RE Wholesale.  I personally have well over 30+ dabblers in my close network, and a few professionals who run it like a true business.  (No shade just my interpretation)   Nobody in my direct network was leveraging digital marketing/ prospecting to create opportunities.

Personally my style has always been, head first, figure it out as I go, and Network with the people I want to model.  The issue with the equation is I haven't met a ton of Wholesalers that we're leveraging digital.  

So I've been doing my due diligence on Real Estate Investing (Exit Strategies/ Tax Codes/ Running Comps/ etc) All the while I've also been running facebook ads for leads that have been equally fruitful. 

So to the suggestions part...
The model I was looking to run was from a lead gen angle.  I was looking into running a wholesale company that partners with wholesalers across the US to create high quality, pre-booked appointment leads for exchange of 30%-50% assignment fee (based on the lead quality) (again I want to emphasize, I am a novice and to 100% Sure this is the model I am loyal to, just a concept)

IE: 

Someone just clicks on the lead and provides their info: 30% 

Someone books an appointment/ time / date/ location/ sends a video of their home/ asking price: 50%

This is a long term model. The way I intended to build this model would be regional: Start locally with the following matrix:
Marketing(inbound leads):

  1. 1.) GMB(google my business): In my network, I have a supplier I work with that can flood a region with 100-200+ Listings in different niche "we buy home" listings.  Each with their own sub category/ Example: "Fire Damage" "Tax Delinquite" etc...
  2. 2.) Facebook Ads: Targeting the common "Motivated Seller" categories/ running about 9 ads atm for Philadelphia 
  3. 3.) Google PPC: This one is obvious/ common

Prospecting Automation:

  1. 1.) Data/Trace
    1. Text Blasting: I would run a campaign for text blasting targeting the common lists of High Equity/ Low Equity/ Tax Delinquit/ Forclosure
    2. ISA Team(inside sales): I would run a campaign to contact all the leads that didn't have a testable number or we're "Hot" ready to go leads.

( I have a few other verticles for producing leads like Radio Ads/ Craigslist blasting/ more - these are also a potential method)

The challenge I'm currently at is, I want to scale this model up, but this costs money to scale.  I wanted to find an opportunity to partner with an experienced wholesaler who could finance the marketing potential in exchange for percentage split of the deals.  I had the funds to run this all myself until recently, my mother suffered a massive heart attack and this drained the investment funds.  If this opportunity came I would walk through whoever I might work with from A-Z how I would do this model.

What would you suggest at this time?  Also, feel free to pick apart anything posted above I want to clarify that I am indeed a NOVICE at this industry.  I am not claiming that any of the above is a "disrupter" these are just verticle I am already familiar with.\

Regardless, appreciate any feedback I get, I am more than glad to do a post on the Facebook ads we're running and also maybe some walkthroughs on how I produce/ automate lead gen/ prospecting and also glad to answer any questions regarding Airbnb management! 

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.