Recommend Landlord Insurance

Recommend Landlord Insurance

Flipper/Rehabber · Silver Spring, MD · Member since 2009 · 96 posts · 17 votes

Hi, I had a landlord insurance policy with State Farm insurance for my rental property. I file one claim with State Farm for storm damage to my roof and now State Farm will no longer insure the property. Can anyone recommend a good landlord insurance company to insure rental properties in Maryland? Thanks.

0Reply
132 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2013 · 788 posts · 285 votes
12y

Check these guys out, they should be able to help http://www.nreinsurance.com/

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Douglasville, GA · Member since 2015 · 83 posts · 67 votes
    11y

    Hey all, new member here.  Thanks all for posting your thoughts regarding recommended landlord insurance.  I'm having some continual admin issues with Geico, so I'll definitely look into the USAA route. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.