Please refer good insurance co. in Cleveland Ohio

Please refer good insurance co. in Cleveland Ohio

Wholesaler · USA · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 2 votes

Hi,

I just bought some properties in Cleveland Ohio, could anyone refer some good insurance companies? Should I get "full replacement coverage" or "actual cash value"?

thanks a lot.

Glenn

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    10y

    @Glenn Zhao

    Welcome to the site. Always glad to see more Clevelanders join the forums.

  • Investor · Olmsted Falls, OH · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Bayshore Insurance in Westlake Ohio. Been with them for years and years.

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 390 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Glenn Zhao:

    Hi,

    I just bought some properties in Cleveland Ohio, could anyone refer some good insurance companies? Should I get "full replacement coverage" or "actual cash value"?

    thanks a lot.

    Glenn

     Hi Glenn-

    Welcome to the CLE - great choice. Love meeting new investors in our marketplace. 

    How many properties are you seeking coverage on? If more than (2) you may want to get a commercial line policy, this would save you some $$. 

    Local company I can recommend is Leverity Insurance in Beachwood, Ohio  - you can ask for Joe Corradetti.

    If I am not mistaken:

    Actual Cash Value = coverage less the depreciation 

    Full Replacement Coverage  = no depreciation loss and possibly will accommodate code upgrades (you should check the rider on it, to make sure if you do or do not have code upgrade)

    Always consider the worst case scenario, you may have to decide based on value depending on your projected financials .... so ask questions when you make your decision.

    Welcome to CLE! 

    #TeamTurnkey

  • Wholesaler · USA · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi, thanks for your tips and info. They are really helpful.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.