Any recommendations for great Insurance Agents in Grand Rapids?

Any recommendations for great Insurance Agents in Grand Rapids?

Wholesaler · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 6 votes

Hi everyone,

I am looking to invest in multifamily apartments in Grand Rapids Area. I will be using syndication through a pool of investors so I'm not sure if this plays into effect on the policy. If anyone has more information on a great insurance agent/agency with low cost would love some more insight if the syndication affects any of that. Thank you!

0Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Culver City, CA · Member since 2012 · 403 posts · 246 votes
    10y

    Check out Karen Nilsson at Rivertown Insurance. 

    I use them, it's only been a few months but their prices were good, super easy to work with, very responsive, and they came recommended. I'm not sure about the syndication thing either but she can might be able to answer that. 

  • Investor · Jenison, MI · Member since 2016 · 158 posts · 79 votes
    10y

    drew Condon state farm. He owns rentals.

  • Wholesaler · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Thank you for passing along your recommendations @Nick Watkins & @Jason Carter. It will help me in my team process much appreciated. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.