Help! - Need Insurance on a Brick Building in the Bay Area

Help! - Need Insurance on a Brick Building in the Bay Area

Investor · SF Bay Area · Member since 2016 · 78 posts · 16 votes

Hi,

I need help finding insurance on a building with brick foundation that I own in Rodeo, Ca. 

It's a single story building. I had insurance on it for many years with no issues. The insurance company got bought out and the new company decided not to renew the insurance policy because of the brick foundation (earthquake hazard). They want me to reinforce the foundation - I am deciding whether to do that or sell the building, which I will fully decide on in a few months down the line.

In the meantime, does someone have some insight that might help me out?

Also, can someone recommend an insurance company/person that I can work with? 

0Reply
29 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    If anyone can insure it, Shantel Pilcher of Pilcher Insurance can. Her dad is the Mr. Pilcher. Tell her Chris Mason referred you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.